Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2428979 times)

I wonder

say you get credited in part for some Steam Workshop item for TF2, and then it gets in game

if you don't have the billing info set up, what happens? Where does your percentage of the revenue go?
I'm guessing they will contact you about it?

a well fed streetrat aladdin

So why did keys start falling recently? Did the economy really just start flooding with keys as of late or was there some kind of mass decision to start lowering the price?

i wish the prices for everything in my backpack would just inflate by a lot so i can sell them and get rid of them

i haven't played tf2 in forever and doubt i'd return

i wish the prices for everything in my backpack would just inflate by a lot so i can sell them and get rid of them

i haven't played tf2 in forever and doubt i'd return
i'll take 'em if you don't want 'em  :cookieMonster:
i'm actually serious

i'll take 'em if you don't want 'em  :cookieMonster:
i'm actually serious
i'm thinking of selling what can be sold through the market for $$$ and whatever is left u can have if i actually give them away

i'll prob split it down the middle and give half to you (since you asked first) and half to jairo just cause i've known him forever and he plays a stuffton

i'm thinking of selling what can be sold through the market for $$$ and whatever is left u can have if i actually give them away

i'll prob split it down the middle and give half to you (since you asked first) and half to jairo just cause i've known him forever and he plays a stuffton
sounds good to me

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:46:43 AM by Tlp300² »

And schizophrenic edition

the fall of a kingdom
I used to ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the worrrrrllddddddd...
keys would rise when i gave the word

I used to ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the worrrrrllddddddd...
keys would rise when i gave the word

Now every night I go stooooow awaaaaay
from the boxes I used to open.