Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2415481 times)

why did they make the your eternal reward be as useful as a pencil carrot what the forget
i think it's better now than when it didn't let you disguise till you backstabbed someone

I wish pass time didn't just die, it's pretty fun and as long as no one picks engi it's one of the best modes imo

i think it's better now than when it didn't let you disguise till you backstabbed someone
you hold your french tongue asshat I love that knife
yall are kunai users and ima put you in the DIRT

what happened to this game dude no update in literelly 1 year

yall are kunai users and ima put you in the DIRT
>using the kunai
handicaps use that knife
you die in one melee hit from virtually anyone lmao

I wish pass time didn't just die, it's pretty fun and as long as no one picks engi it's one of the best modes imo
i never actually played that before. is that the one where u use a grapple like cat123's grapple knife?

i never actually played that before. is that the one where u use a grapple like cat123's grapple knife?
no thats mannpower my guy

hes talkin about the soccer gamemode

DAE have this hat?
i have never seen it on anyone else & i figured its rare from the way you had to get it, it's pretty specific:
'This item was awarded in Genuine quality to players who participated on the Orangered team in Reddit's April Fools 2013 event and who linked their Reddit accounts to their Steam accounts'
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 02:10:37 AM by sleep »

DAE have this hat?
i have never seen it on anyone else & i figured its rare from the way you had to get it
never even realized that existed lol. looks dorky

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Public_Accessor its better than what the losers got
ok that one might be better just because it's hilarious compared to the other