Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2348860 times)

@seth me and frankie ran into orna once, he dominate me and didnt want to be my friend :(

dont worry I dominated him with spy so it cancels out

I'll explore your corpse.

I'll explore your corpse.

If you're a pyro main, Imma rape you.

top ten photos taken moments before disaster

top ten photos taken moments before disaster

MA, THERE'S A WEIRD LOOKING CAT

that cat looks like squidward's house

dictator makes for an even better mustache for Doktor Mario

I made an appearance on a Joey Slap-nuts stream
(click the foreboding photo)

man how do people even play spy
i rly like spy but i just can't seem to do much right usually and even when i know exactly what to do, i get incredibly unlucky and can't do it. i can sometimes sap a nest and shoot the engie or get like a single backstab before immediately dying but that's about all i can seem to do, but most of the time i can't even do either of them :( i try looking for opportunities but it just feels like they suddenly become omniscient right before i strike lol
i have mad respect for people who can do spy well cus i just suck with him

I made an appearance on a Joey Slap-nuts stream
(click the foreboding photo)
lmao
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 02:39:01 AM by gr8dayseth »

man how do people even play spy
i rly like spy but i just can't seem to do much right usually and even when i know exactly what to do, i get incredibly unlucky and can't do it. i can sometimes sap a nest and shoot the engie or get like a single backstab before immediately dying but that's about all i can seem to do, but most of the time i can't even do either of them :( i try looking for opportunities but it just feels like they suddenly become omniscient right before i strike lol
i have mad respect for people who can do spy well cus i just suck with himlmao
practice makes perfect, specifically getting used to what a player is about to do or smt.

havent watched him in awhile, but mr. paladin gives some good tips sometimes

ah stuff yea i forgot about him thanks