Author Topic: OtterBox - Off to a bad start.  (Read 3192 times)

"Just like you back up homoloveuals, as shown in your signature.  If you can insult my intelligence, it should make no difference with me pointing this little bit out."

OtterBox has gotten off to a bad start. He's being a dumbass in his own Drama thread.

QUOTES

Fail much?

Get over it....?

I'll often make exceptions, but yes, pretty much.

Then you'd be on here along with these two miserable noobs.

My noob alarm is going off... How about the rest of you?

hnnnnng isn't a word, one. Two, those words are a bit too crude for my taste.

This is technically flaming, and before you call me a noob for whatever reason, I'd look at your username...

It's technically flaming.

No thank you, I don't think I'll stoop to your level and tell you to do the same, either.

So, yes.
/discuss

LATEST POSTS

/support

seems like a huge idiot

why did he even randomly bring up my support for homoloveual marriage?

seriously or is this just an assumption?

he did say he was going to play a game with blockland forums, sentence structure and grammar are basicly the same, i would be legit suprised if it WASNT aeris

he did say he was going to play a game with blockland forums, sentence structure and grammar are basicly the same, i would be legit suprised if it WASNT aeris

I may be mistaken but his ID is in 27k. Who keeps a spare key for that long?

Yeah it's Aeris 100%. Don't reply to anything it posts or you're a moron.

...the person who says "im going to use mutliple forum accoutns to troll all of you"

>stoop down to your level

rofl it's loving aeris

bahahahah he's so bad at this

that's in his sig. he's using one of his old ones.

What is this, a murder mystery or a forum for a Lego game? I'll never understand these idiots who get themselves banned and then think pulling a stunt like this (assuming it is Aeris) will, you know... actually do something.

What is this, a murder mystery or a forum for a Lego game? I'll never understand these idiots who get themselves banned and then think pulling a stunt like this (assuming it is Aeris) will, you know... actually do something.
"i'm going to continue being a friend, THAT'LL SHOW EM!"