BubbaGum - SUDDENLY, FORUM WHORE

Author Topic: BubbaGum - SUDDENLY, FORUM WHORE  (Read 21068 times)

does it make me a hipster if I called her a whore months ago?

it makes you a loser, and since being a loser isn't cool yet, you're a hipster.

it makes you a loser, and since being a loser isn't cool yet, you're a hipster.
This.

Holy crap. Gone for almost a week and stuff hits the fan!

atkitton was more of a novelty and never really pandered often enough to start anything, she'd just come on for a day and then disappear for a week.

How do you know me so well? =P

This drama is horsestuff. The only reason it's even here is because she's a girl. A single chromosomal difference stirs up an infinite amount of trouble on this forum. She's posted a complete total of 17 topics over her 20 month career on the Blockland Forums. The OP has, in less than HALF the time, started a grand total of 317 topics. I don't care what gender they are, on a purely mathematical basis the OP is 4141% more of an attention whore than she is. Quit harassing the girl because she made a few topics and then felt bad about a bunch of her peers insulting her for being herself.
I feel like this post was ignored so I will just place this here.

If BubbaGum was a guy this thread would most likely not exist.

I feel like this post was ignored so I will just place this here.

drama topics about guys who make countless personal topics so to make themselves feel important, are made all the time

nah, there have been plenty of guy attention whores in the past.

If I was chasing women for their looks I'd chase Carolcat, not Bubba. I like Bubba more than Carolcat though.

If I was chasing women for their looks I'd chase Carolcat, not Bubba. I like Bubba more than Carolcat though.

how does carolcat look then?

Calling someone a whore, then giving them more attention? Well played, you thought this one through. loving idiot.

Calling someone a whore, then giving them more attention? Well played, you thought this one through. loving idiot.
Lol'd

Pretty hot.
Are you kidding? I wouldn't call her "hot", maybe I wasn't looking at the same picture, post it here- wait a loving minute, isn't she like...13? rofl

Are you kidding? I wouldn't call her "hot", maybe I wasn't looking at the same picture, post it here- wait a loving minute, isn't she like...13? rofl
>implying she isn't pretty
>implying she doesn't have a wonderful personality
>implying implications

nah, there have been plenty of guy attention whores in the past.
per capita it's been a tiny amount compared to that of girls

Carolcat is really pretty and from what I can tell shes very nice and smart as well