BubbaGum - SUDDENLY, FORUM WHORE

Author Topic: BubbaGum - SUDDENLY, FORUM WHORE  (Read 20927 times)

Bubbagum flirts with every guy she meets. Causing a chain reaction, making her an attention whore.

Lies. She's never flirted with me.

she talked to me like twice and then I guess marked me off as boring considering she never talks to me lol

life goes on~

i asked her to come to a chat on tinychat and i ended up contemplating how much i hate the world

she talked to me like twice and then I guess marked me off as boring considering she never talks to me lol

life goes on~
Ob-la-di! Ob-la-da! Life goes ooooooon, bra! Alalala life goes on!

didn't you flirt with every girl you met lol
no, he just acts like a loving creep to them instead

Lies. She's never flirted with me.
Actually, it's true. I know this from a reliable source.

no, he just acts like a loving creep to them instead

that's how most people flirt with girls on the internet

Here's what I interpreted from reading a couple pages.

In this thread:
OP is jealous of the attention a female user is getting. She then calls her an attention whore. Bubbagum, the victim of the hate, tries to make it better but just makes it worse. It then sparks a pretty large argument.
In my opinion I don't give two forgets about how popular Bubbagum is, or how many people like her. I don't get why anybody here cares about it.

Sorry, that was actually dismissive, but I don't see why so many people care.

Continuing on, I don't really think it should be so much of a problem, but I guess you guys have your own opinion. If you don't like her, then tell me why. I want to know why so many people don't like her.

Ob-la-di! Ob-la-da! Life goes ooooooon, bra! Alalala life goes on!
take my babies

anytime babe
Any time at all! Any time at all! Any time at all, all you've got to do is call, and I'll be there!