Blockland and Real life

Author Topic: Blockland and Real life  (Read 15399 times)

I was loking up at the sky today and I remembered, they looked like one of the maps.

To me, blockland doesn't remind me of real life, real life reminds me of blockland.

anyone else get that feeling since the update?

you might be playing too much, just saying.

In my town there's this gas station that has this ugly brick wall where the bricks are stacked in straight columns instead of having each row be off center from the last one. Every time I see it I think it's spammy.

you might be playing too much, just saying.
i'm just gonna walk outside...

In my town there's this gas station that has this ugly brick wall where the bricks are stacked in straight columns instead of having each row be off center from the last one. Every time I see it I think it's spammy.
oh god lol

Every time I see it I think it's spammy.
I would think it's just unstable, lol.

LOL

Yeah, I'm surprised at how much life doesn't lag. It's got great FPS or great optimization or something.

Yeah, I'm surprised at how much life doesn't lag. It's got great FPS or great optimization or something.
You can even run it with a potat

I checked the FPS on my life, and I just confirmed with a team of life experts, life is indeed running at ∞ fps.

I checked the FPS on my life, and I just confirmed with a team of life experts, life is indeed running at ∞ fps.
wtf are you talking about, life has a 299,792,458fps cap.

guys what the forget I get like 15fps in real life.

guys what the forget I get like 15fps in real life.
wtf bro get a new life yours is slow

wtf are you talking about, life has a 299,792,458fps cap.
1 Planck time is ~0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000054 of a second.

when the sun blows up life will lag like hell

when the sun blows up life will lag like hell
I don't think it's possible for the sun to blow up. Too many emitters.