Author Topic: Blockland and Real life  (Read 16496 times)

When I see over 100k physical items I start to lag and it really hurts my head.

I don't like life much because when I go to school my fps drops to like 4

Glitch?

guys sun wont blow up it wont work

too many spawned explosions at once
That's why it will crash

guys help i carnt reboot

i walked into a wall and jumped, i didn't know the wall exploit would allow me to clean webs off my ceiling

i just got a flying whelled jeep but it is'nt going off the ground SOMEONE HELP!!!

It just took me 100 hits with a hammer just to take down a door. Stupid lag.

everyone in my server is so lazy, nothing is built with bricks, theyre all props

I say "new fxDTSBrick" along with everything needed just to plant the brick; the brick doesn't appear, and people stare at me funny.

At least real life hasn't been updatted to v21 yet...
We still have terrain IRL

The question is how did real life break the brick limit

i mean just look at all those bricks

I did the sit crouch glitch and told somebody to punch me in the face. Ow, real life collision is way better than Torque collision! It's so realistic, I even broke my bones.

I say "new AIPlayer" along with my position and a person doesn't spawn. I guess I don't have access to eval.

How do I get eval access?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 03:19:45 PM by Axolotl »

Who is the host of real life. And my personal light isn't working. Are they disabled?

Today, I learned that real life uses voxels called atoms instead of polygons. Cool!

Who is the host of real life. And my personal light isn't working. Are they disabled?
Somebody removed the code for personal lights. Buy or make a LED flashlight if you want light.

The host in real life in God.
But he's been AFK SO LONG!
God, if you're reading this, please get onto the server and ban my brother!
EDIT*:  God's BL_ID is -0.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 03:31:54 PM by Clone2 »