Blockland and Real life

Author Topic: Blockland and Real life  (Read 15394 times)

He's gone to a better place.

Probably the main menu.
Oh no...Not...THE MAIN MENU..

It would've been a good place, but the synth sounds when selecting afterlife options were removed. Now you select in silence :(

Guys my friend just died and reincarnated through the main menu, but he forgot to download textures!

My FPS drops to almost zero when I look at a Black Hole  :cookieMonster:

No one got this?

No one got this?
I did; you can't see a black hole because light doesn't reflect off of it, it just gets sucked in.

Well that, and the closer an object is to the Event Horizon it seems to literally just freeze in time because there is no light since everything is sucked in and the matter is ripped apart.

Well that, and the closer an object is to the Event Horizon it seems to literally just freeze in time because there is no light since everything is sucked in and the matter is ripped apart.
There is light, it's just getting sucked in and bent.
at the speed of light.

wtf are you talking about, life has a 299,792,458fps cap.

Actually, they just made a camera capable of taking over 1,000,000,000,000 frames per second. Faster than light.
Not joking.
So I guess life has a higher cap than we thought?

Omg, totally making a video for this

Why can't I switch to third to third person view?
And how the heck am I able to turn my head without moving my entire body in 1st person?

My undo is totally broken. How to fix? :C

Also this minigame we are in is really lame, lives are always enabled!

Sometimes I wish blockland was real life :'[

I think life is hardcoded to start in a 1-life minigame.
Anyone know how to bypass it?

Guys someone went to Afghan TDM but he had aimbot and he killed the entire other team, for some reason their not responding too.

Also some guy was spamming bricks outside my house and I say /clearspam but it doesn't work, and other than that, the skybox broke and there's no moon!
And also I saw someone beat the crap out of someone but when they died they didn't go "Poof!" and disappear, I think they left the Blood and gore mod on too.

My life has a lot of physics glitches. I should have turned them off since Godspot isn't fixing them.