Author Topic: Tezunis Jail Escape v21  (Read 12599 times)

It, in essence, is a "It's just a game get over it" statement.

It, in essence, is a "It's just a game get over it" statement.
It is just a game, life goes on.

That doesn't excuse the fact that your post was a dismissive statement.

I am going to rape your family, kill your family, send nude pictures of you all across the internet, send you gift boxes of your friend's decomposing bodies, destroy your computer, destroy everything you own, throw you on a island.

I am not going to do any of that, but you know, if I do, life goes on~.

I am going to rape your family, kill your family, send nude pictures of you all across the internet, send you gift boxes of your friend's decomposing bodies, destroy your computer, destroy everything you own, throw you on a island.

I do love BL_IDs being linked to forum accounts to ban undesirables.

I do love BL_IDs being linked to forum accounts to ban undesirables.

I do love how you ban me for disagreeing with someone who's on your side.

On the other hand I am not saying it life does not go on, but a game is made for fun, when you play it you have fun, that changes your happiness. But when someone comes and does... or does not do what one's supposed to do, and is ruining all the fun, not everyone can say "it's just a game".

I did not ban you for disagreeing with Nick.  Maybe if you reread what you posted you might get the idea.

I did not ban you for disagreeing with Nick.  Maybe if you reread what you posted you might get the idea.

I still didn't get the idea but instead went to the server to check the ban reason.
I guess that helps.

However may you please tell me how am I a troll...?
I just said my point of view. :I

Yeah...so that's totally a reasonable comparison.

Yeah...so that's totally a reasonable comparison.

Was just saying.

You can "live on" with or without any of these, but depending on with or without, your personality is still changed, short-term or longer-term.

I did however met some people who just said "forget it" tho, so it's not really applicable in every case.

I don't even know what you guys are talking about anymore.

I don't even know what you guys are talking about anymore.
they're arguing over what is and isn't a dismissive statement.

LeetZero out of curiosity what are your goals in posting on this thread? Mine were to defend my friend and my ideas. You seem to be making pointless and unsuccessful rebuttals. Let this thread die. Lol

The jail needs moar secrets imo

it needs new ones. old ones taken away and brand new ones put in. everyone knows all of them, i bet someone could do it with there eyes closed,.