Author Topic: 2012/08/22 - Blockland r1711  (Read 25022 times)

Did this update break chat for anyone else?
I haven't installed any new add-ons since the last update, so that couldn't be it.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 06:47:12 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

Could it have broken an add-on you already had? I was there, too. Neither of our chat messages would show up for either of us.

I used trace to figure out what packages were modifying serverCmdMessageSent, and deactivated all of them, and chat still doesn't work

EDIT: Chat works for non-admins only.
The message is being echoed to the server console, regardless of admin status, but it's not being sent into chat if client.isAdmin or client.isSuperAdmin are true
EDIT2: Spam filter is also broken, nonadmins can spam as much as they want

It seems an add-on did break it, though deactivating the package didn't fix it. I had to disable it and restart the server.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 06:47:48 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

• Very High/Max shader settings added to options dialog
Sorry, people with the UltraGraphics addon!

if you feel that you are getting a good framerate but have an unusual amount of mouse lag, you can try one of those four options until it works.
Oh. Now I get it. Thanks for the tip.

What's wrong, very high and max settings buttons act as i clixed the 'off' button!

How fix?

I used trace to figure out what packages were modifying serverCmdMessageSent, and deactivated all of them, and chat still doesn't work

EDIT: Chat works for non-admins only.
The message is being echoed to the server console, regardless of admin status, but it's not being sent into chat if client.isAdmin or client.isSuperAdmin are true
EDIT2: Spam filter is also broken, nonadmins can spam as much as they want
you clearly have some broken mod that tries to midify the message if its an admin, like admin shields

What's wrong, very high and max settings buttons act as i clixed the 'off' button!

How fix?
In console:
Very high: consoledlg.setShaderQuality(5);
Max: consoledlg.setShaderQuality(6);

I'm not sure if this is caused by the update or just some disabling I didn't notice, but the output event "player > movetobrick" appears to be broken. It isn't showing up at all. If this post is offtopic then whoops.

Badspot

• Administrator

How fix?

Console.log

you clearly have some broken mod that tries to midify the message if its an admin, like admin shields
I thought that too, except I deactivated every package that modified serverCmdMessageSent.
I fixed the problem though, one of them was broken, and was still affecting it even after deactivating the package

Great job, Developers!

I'm not sure if this is caused by the update or just some disabling I didn't notice, but the output event "player > movetobrick" appears to be broken. It isn't showing up at all. If this post is offtopic then whoops.

That event is an Add-On.

That event is an Add-On.

I could've sworn it was default last I checked, but I dunno.

I could've sworn it was default last I checked, but I dunno.
Nope.