Author Topic: Banned from forums for asking for help.  (Read 11758 times)

The topic is being derailed by the OP himself. Wow.

Why am I always hated by ever person I darn talk to I can't talk to one darn person because I get insulted about something simple.
Because you act and talk like a loving emotional idiot.

He requires emotional and general maturity, and learning the hard way, like the rest of us.

See even kyle thinks its something wrong with me,see what I mean?!

Let's stick the the topic shall we?

See even kyle thinks its something wrong with me,see what I mean?!
I told you why there is something wrong with you.
Stop caring about what other people say, you emotional forgetwit.

I think the best advice would be:

-spell check, think before speaking, don't idolize people, and cut it with the self-pity crap

This is the internet.  The internet doesn't care about your feelings.

By the way, if you are going to make a drama, read the goddamn rules.
Even if you don't read the rules, don't lie about the topic.
It's just wrong, makes you look like an idiot, and you are immediately looked down upon.

Kyle there's is somethign called ignoring don't you use it plus Im just reading for the moment and Plus Snol don't you think I know about that this is a chat no one ever cares for anyone,In this crappy world,Im better off dead then alive.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:07:05 AM by Badspot »

Can we stick the to topic,please,PLEASE MAN get off of me for one darn second.

Kyle snozola Can we stick to the topic and not on me like homoloveuals okay?

I like you lets be friends

OP is a well-known friend who needs to man up. This thread is full of hilarities.

OP is a well-known friend who needs to man up. This thread is full of hilarities.
the next mawty

F of man I have enough problems with trolls all over blockland and more rasict people then to deal with people like you.Now can we please stick to the topic?