Author Topic: Vokor - check out our website! vokor.org  (Read 24562 times)

oh. put permissions to brick trust only or whatever
We are trying to do this but Munk's server still let's people hammer/build on people's bricks disregarding brick trust.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 12:38:16 PM by KelBlock »

We are trying to do this but Munk's server still let's people hammer/build on people's bricks disregarding brick trust.
oh dear

oh dear

This indeed.

Munk have you fixed the problem yet? Have you also found out how the server is causing people with no trust to grief the HQ?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 07:53:09 AM by KelBlock »

Hello dear Vokors, I was hoping if you can help me with my project: Fus Ro Dah w/ Grapple Rope. ( Currently no topic. :c ) Any of you can help!

so is there a specific application and can any noobie like me join the clan without having to have a proof of usefulness?

because i can do beginner scripting, medium eventing, and some medium buildings but never made a topic on something

I have however, made a gamemode

so is there a specific application and can any noobie like me join the clan without having to have a proof of usefulness?

because i can do beginner scripting, medium eventing, and some medium buildings but never made a topic on something

I have however, made a gamemode
To answer your first question: No, we need proof of your usefulness. We don't just accept people for no reason.

As for your gamemode, that will be reviewed.

Just putting the note here that if anybody has a project that has to do with events im here.

Just putting the note here that if anybody has a project that has to do with events im here.
shouldn't you be in school?

shouldn't you be in school?
We don't have school today.
Even so, I'm normally on the forums in school.

I do Evar! I need help eventing my spaceship but not now as I am still building the ship. I will tell you what type of events to use when I'm done.

I haven't been very active recently have I?
I think that I work better with machinimas if I just improvise them, organising isn't my thing.

I really need to stop dying from this clan.

I'm so inactive.

mhhmmmm.
Looks like I've got something down my sleeve.

Do you guys think that making a 3rd player crosshair is possible?