Author Topic: Vokor - check out our website! vokor.org  (Read 24311 times)

But I don't have L4D2 :c

its free for the weekend

did you read anything i posted on there

But I don't have L4D2 :c
I told you in IRC it was free for the weekend.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 06:49:47 AM by KelBlock »

Hey there, lovey ladies.

Hello fellows! The Vokor HQ is back up, this time passworded. For the password, please go to the Vokor Forums or the steam group.

EDIT: With the HQ up, I took a picture of the fountain again. This time it has all of the bricks. So here you go.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 04:01:44 PM by KelBlock »

Hello fellows! The Vokor HQ is back up, this time passworded. For the password, please go to the Vokor Forums or the steam group.

EDIT: With the HQ up, I took a picture of the fountain again. This time it has all of the bricks. So here you go.
You are not even in Vokor. Stop acting like you are.

You are not even in Vokor. Stop acting like you are.
I am not acting like I am in Vokor, Pass. It may look like it, but I am not, I am helping them out eventhough I am not in the clan, yet.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:27:02 AM by KelBlock »

Munk, can I schedule some Halo 4 gametime?

Munk, can I schedule some Halo 4 gametime?

of course

any member can schedule any game

the website is probably the easiest way to do so

Anyone got the new black ops 2?  We could have a vokor cod night sometime. I have the ability to record our fun, but only on xbox 360, because the ps3 isn't invited.

correct me if i'm wrong but i find revolting the fact you absolutely have to use the avatars provided

imo they look like ass

I just made a new avatar, but photoshop cs3 was being a bitch about transparent'ing.  I did it right but I keep finding bits of white, before this I had a white bar above it, now theres a white boarder around it.  I can live with the boarder one though.

I just made a new avatar, but photoshop cs3 was being a bitch about transparent'ing.  I did it right but I keep finding bits of white, before this I had a white bar above it, now theres a white boarder around it.  I can live with the boarder one though.
but photoshop cs3 was being a bitch about transparent'ing.
photoshop cs3
cs3

Oh god, you need an update, subrub

correct me if i'm wrong but i find revolting the fact you absolutely have to use the avatars provided

imo they look like ass
We don't have to use the avatars at all.

We just choose to.

Oh god, you need an update, subrub

Monies, not happening.  I got CS3 extended free from my school.  Not buying an upgrade anytime soon.

imo they look like ass

you're wrong

you don't have to use our minimalistic avatars

besides i only make them for people that ask