2012/08/26 - Blockland r1715

Author Topic: 2012/08/26 - Blockland r1715  (Read 48187 times)

Make the fists in Rampage an actual weapon add-on.
punch bricks
IN THE FACE

Make the fists in Rampage an actual weapon add-on.
I think badspot and rotondo both have a lot more work to do than tend to your wishes.

Badspot and Rotondo aren't the only ones capable.

Decided to screw with shaders... With odd results.

The normal player light.

Wrenching.

Hammering.

Modified a bit more.

Forgot to get screenshots of what rockets do. It's a smaller version of the player light but it follows the rocket.

Was pretty fun.

Hey Badspot if you read this i have a suggestion for an update: Host's permission for saving builds online

I just really hate theifs and one of my freinds was ripped by one lately just a thought...

Hey Badspot if you read this i have a suggestion for an update: Host's permission for saving builds online

I just really hate theifs and one of my freinds was ripped by one lately just a thought...
No, this has been asked so many times. It's a no.

There have been long explanations why this will never happen, one major reason being the fact to view a build you must download it in some way, so someone will always figure out a way of saving it just by being around.

A real suggestion, although obviously lower priority than other things, would be a stickied topic outlining the reasons why there will never be restrictions on saving, vanilla or otherwise.

alright I just as stated had a run in with a thief today and it royally ticked me off

Here's an idea.

Show off every completed project in gallery. Even better if you release a save.

Then you just stop caring and it's all better.

alright I just as stated had a run in with a thief today and it royally ticked me off
Did it royally tick you off? lol...

Host's permission for saving builds online
No no no no no no no no no no. No. Absolutely not.

Badspot

• Administrator

I'd wager that this thievery 99% imaginary and is roughly equivalent to someone saving a jpg from a website.  People don't want to "steal" your builds, they just want to play with them.

Did it royally tick you off? lol...

This is common usage of the word.  See definition 7 here.

This is common usage of the word.  See definition 7 here.
Don't let this turn into a grammar/spelling thread. Lol.

Next up: when to use a colon, semi-colon or a dash

Next up: when to use a colon, semi-colon or a dash
Explanation to this too please?