2012/08/26 - Blockland r1715

Author Topic: 2012/08/26 - Blockland r1715  (Read 47654 times)

intel gm945 or some stuff is lacking EXT_texture_array

otherwise everything is a go for shaders on my toaster
I'm pretty sure there isn't an alternative. I may be wrong.

You don't have support for texture arrays.  Wait for future updates.
Alternative

When do you think it'll be possible to make Shaders work on intel?
Or is that not possible?

I have an Intel i5 Quad-Core processor along with a video card. Intel is not the problem. The people who can't see shaders are most defiantly using integrated graphics. Your CPU is doing the graphics processing and choking down memory.

Intel is not the problem. Your lack of an actual GPU is. Note, not CPU. GPU.

I have a GPU, so did the person that literally JUST asked about texture arrays. We both have GPU's, but still can't run shaders. Please stop jumping to conclusions.

My point still stands that Intel is not the problem.

My point still stands that Intel is not the problem.
the integrated cards are made by intel
the integrated card does not have the right stuff to run shaders

i guess you're technically right but it feels like a stretch

I love how this song came on when I started up BL to see if this did anything for me.
It didn't.

For some reason when I join servers files suddenly stop downloading so I have to keep on rejoining.

With these changes, the total percentage of Blockland users who can run shaders should increase from 57% to 66%.
That's good.

Hello, Badspot.
It nearly fixed any error I had with running Shadows and shaders, however I can't still run it, because it still misses the

EXT_texture_array regfile.

If it would be replaced, then it would finally work.

EDIT:
Forgot it. Badspot is going to update it anyway.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 12:47:43 PM by Cajetan »

Why main menu and ghosting bricks sounds got removed? Did Badspot plan on remplacing them?

Why main menu and ghosting bricks sounds got removed? Did Badspot plan on remplacing them?
I hope they come back  :panda:

Badspot, I would like to thank you for all your hard work on this game despite the complaining of the general public. Keep up the good work. I hope you will eventually figure out the shaders!

'remplaced' ;_;

I think Badspot is adding the synths back soon, or some other sound.