2012/08/26 - Blockland r1715

Author Topic: 2012/08/26 - Blockland r1715  (Read 48508 times)

If he's not adding the synths, he should do brick moving sounds.

Why main menu and ghosting bricks sounds got removed? Did Badspot plan on remplacing them?
I miss those.  :panda:

sry for making a same post but plz fix ext_texture_array in next update plz

There is a problem i've been having with the lighting:

with
and
without

as you can see the light appears larger in first person.

There is a problem i've been having with the lighting:

with
and
without

as you can see the light appears larger in first person.
Looks like you're still using vertex lighting.

sry for making a same post but plz fix ext_texture_array in next update plz
Oh my god, Do you ever shut up. He keeps saying hes trying to fix it and all you do is spam up help topics and dev with "badspit pls fix" "ethtats fix pls". Just stop already. Hes working on it.

Oh my god, Do you ever shut up. He keeps saying hes trying to fix it and all you do is spam up help topics and dev with "badspit pls fix" "ethtats fix pls". Just stop already. Hes working on it.
How many 20$ have you spent on alts? I'm sorry this is offtopic but how did you manage to get banned again? I do agree with your post though.

How many 20$ have you spent on alts? I'm sorry this is offtopic but how did you manage to get banned again? I do agree with your post though.
he got banned for being handicapped flaming, I believe

Oh my god, Do you ever stay away. You keep saying you're trying to change and all you do is spam up drama topics and off topic with "«THIS POST»" "«SIMILAR POSTS»". Just stop already. Everyone hates you.

Im getting errors when players leave my minigame .. not all the time, but often enough to be annoying

Client 442387 disconnected.
Issuing Disconnect packet.

base/server/scripts/game.cs (1119): Unable to find object: '442415' attempting to call function 'getBrickSpawnPoint'
BackTrace: ->GameConnection::onDrop->GameConnection::onClientLeaveGame->MiniGameSO::removeMember->GameConnection::InstantRespawn->GameConnection::spawnPlayer->GameConnection::getSpawnPoint

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (26935): Unable to find object: '442415' attempting to call function 'getCount'
BackTrace: ->GameConnection::onDrop->GameConnection::onClientLeaveGame->MiniGameSO::removeMember

CDROP: 442387 IP:****

Client 380407 disconnected.
Issuing Disconnect packet.

base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (26935): Unable to find object: '380455' attempting to call function 'getCount'
BackTrace: ->GameConnection::onDrop->[Dig_package]GameConnection::onClientLeaveGame->GameConnection::onClientLeaveGame->MiniGameSO::removeMember

And then for some reason im getting errors in getColorIDTable()  even though its never called in my package:
Error: getColorIDTable() - index '70' out of range
BackTrace: ->[Dig_package]gunProjectile::onCollision->ProjectileData::onCollision

I see the error for values of 68 and beyond

You can't have more than 64 colors, so that's why it's saying out of range.
Probably something to do with your mod, seeing as the backtrace leads to a package from your game.

loving love intel.
Apparently Blockland isn't reading my Nvidia card instead of my Intel card. I am disappoint at this factor too x,x

You can't have more than 64 colors, so that's why it's saying out of range.
Probably something to do with your mod, seeing as the backtrace leads to a package from your game.
you missed the point -- my mod is NOT calling getColorIDTable()

For all the people hating on glass, he's right you know.