Author Topic: 2012/08/26 - Blockland r1715  (Read 48043 times)

hi; i do, what, i ' want ''''',,,

also: it would be better to post your builds, so that if people think you stole it from that thief if they really did say they built it, you can prove them wrong. though, i think it's flattering that people want to save your stuff and say it is theirs.

Can we have a function for checking if a hash is already in the cache?

I have to wonder how many people are playing on their "mom's laptop" and have the stupid Intel 3D crap because they cant seem to afford a real PC.

Its also shaming how many people cant spend $50 and get even a bare minimum video card such as the 9500GT.

Folks, you cant have a weak computer -AND- have good shaders at the same time. There's no way. Spend some loving money.

Still having these issues:

Shader Error. No custom shaders whatsoever. I have tried deleting shaders, everything.
Point Lights + Shaders = Nope. (Since day 1)

Can I get some light on the situation? (pun)

Still having these issues:

Shader Error. No custom shaders whatsoever. I have tried deleting shaders, everything.
Point Lights + Shaders = Nope. (Since day 1)

Can I get some light on the situation? (pun)
If you have a new issue, post your console.log file and describe the problem fully as if you were talking to a person who could not see your computer screen at all because I can't.

Add-ons on dedicated servers no longer load automatically.

Can we have a function for checking if a hash is already in the cache?
hash in da cash

sorry I had to

hash in da cash

sorry I had to

holla holla smoke hash get cash

Its also shaming how many people cant spend $50 and get even a bare minimum video card such as the 9500GT.

How is the GeForce 9500 GT a bare minimum? One of my computers uses it and I can run everything fine.

Ya wouldn't happen to have any idea how to do that, would ya? I've tried everything myself and no dice on getting it to use the right card :S

Bug: setKey don't work for dedicated servers.

Thread: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=206908

Kinda important since my server is on a dedicated windows server. So I cannot access a GUI.

He already knows of this issue. I've explained it before.

I'm guessing the next revision will be a BIG one.
Hopefully (most likely not. 99.9% sure.)he will add intel support.

I'm guessing the next revision will be a BIG one.
Hopefully (most likely not. 99.9% sure.)he will add intel support.
Or at least a way to select Nvidia from a list :S