2012/08/26 - Blockland r1715

Author Topic: 2012/08/26 - Blockland r1715  (Read 46338 times)

Yeah, I'm having similar issues to Glass.
Sorry about the page stretch

Off

Minimum

Low

Medium

High

Very High

Maximum

To download my console.log, please click here: http://sdrv.ms/SFnCrs
Thanks for at least making it work now, Badspot!

P.s. I also noticed that Fullscreen doesn't work, although I don't think that's new...
P.p.s. Walking into an Emitter makes me lag very badly. I've only tested this in the MoTE mansion greenhouse, but I doubt it's build specific.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:25:08 PM by Supersolider »

Either Shadows are reading the same internet pages im on... Or....The Shadows Are actully PRINTED INTERNET PAGES FROM MY COMPUTER.
How is that even possible..?

Either Shadows are reading the same internet pages im on... Or....The Shadows Are actully PRINTED INTERNET PAGES FROM MY COMPUTER.
what the forget

only like a couple of things are on when i enable shadows. wow my card is seriously stuff.

Badspot

• Administrator

When shader quality is on high I get these little slashes, when on ultra they are still there but less noticeable.
This is on max, on this face the hashes are gone now on this building.

This is a different building, the hashes are a lot less noticeable on max.

Also there are lines on the ground, not matter the setting.

Edit: These lines follow me around.

I increased the offset value a little, try it now.

Obviously a new feature Badspot forgot to mention.

I'm still unable to run shaders, and I did, in fact, update my video card driver.  The only thing that won't enable is the EXT_texture_array.

Also, I'm having an issue where I'm constantly jittering, or, rather, my view is.  Was definitely not happening before this update.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:47:17 PM by Lalam24 »

I'm still unable to run shaders, and I did, in fact, update my video card driver.  The only thing that won't enable is the EXT_texture_array.
Same here.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 07:00:44 PM by rlcbm »

OH GOD MY PRON. But yeah, this is happening to me too.

I increased the offset value a little, try it now.

Works perfect now, thank you.

Does this mean OpenGL 4.1 will work?
I'm planning to buy a new graphics card soon. When I run shaders on low, it's 8-10 FPS and I need better quality.

black screen on blockland launcher and blockland it self i renstalled it and it didnt work badspot plz fiz