Poll

Shutdown.

Shutdown.
0 (0%)
Shutdown.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Server (Shutdown - Read OP)  (Read 35712 times)

Glass banned me for banning some one who was destroying his own teams wall.....
I onyl kicked. And I thought you kicked him for griefing Other team. Im sorry.

Also kids, this might be a better layout of the design, just ideas.

Comment below.

Quote from: from ingame

« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 05:21:14 PM by nerraD »

Also kids, this might be a better layout of the design, just ideas.

Comment below.

Add the ammo right above the dirt with the same font and size as Darren and you got my vote

Add the ammo right above the dirt with the same font and size as Darren and you got my vote

forget it I'm spilling the beans.

That guy called Maximus (who spells his name with symbols) is somehow managing to sniper people (while he is moving) even when they are hidden behind walls. He does this from great distance. I don't believe its even possible to do this.

He is also using code to make a heart emote go non-stop which is really distracting.

I'd appreciate it if someone could look into this just to make sure its all fine and dandy.
Sorry to say this, but Maximus said he spends tons of time playing FPS and he probably knows exactly what to do in a simple TDM in Blockland.
Also, I find the heart thing very amusing.

However, I agree with you to some level.

He has been perma banned. He has a tantrum and spammed connection (Probably a script because it went on for 5seconds and he connected 2times per second.

loel joeks

Yeah he banned me for having the hearts. </3

Did he ask you to disable it first?

Did he ask you to disable it first?
Multiple Times. Gave warning kicks, 3 5Min Bans. Then he came back to spam so many connections server lagged to forget. Then Perma.

Multiple Times. Gave warning kicks, 3 5Min Bans. Then he came back to spam so many connections server lagged to forget. Then Perma.

Oh. Well, stuff. Looks like I lost some competition. :(

Oh. Well, stuff. Looks like I lost some competition. :(
Yep. He was warned more than enough times. He choose to ignore. And then spam connections.

Yep. He was warned more than enough times. He choose to ignore. And then spam connections.

Yeah. That part disappointed me. Why people do that, I don't know...

« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 08:15:56 AM by Darkmaster20 »

Who likes my sig?  :cookieMonster:

You're a dumbass.

I also love how you do this. Send me a PM like this every few weeks, Also saying " i will leave you alone forever if you give me one"

« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 11:11:48 PM by Glassy »

You're a dumbass.
omg i dont like his signature hes obviously unintelligent in all possible ways