Author Topic: 2012/09/08 - Blockland r1730  (Read 46451 times)

I'd probably run away if that ever happened to me.
#whitepeopleproblems

Sorry to bother you, but wtf is this supposed to be and how can it be fixed?
It's not a major issue but it makes the bricks look strange.

Pics:
Or i'm geussing these are the shaders.

Hey, sorry to bother anybody, but I have a question. I can't find the answer unless I'm turning blind or not looking in the right place.
How do I turn on shaders? I have a laptop and can't find a way to turn them on.
Help me?

Hey, sorry to bother anybody, but I have a question. I can't find the answer unless I'm turning blind or not looking in the right place.
How do I turn on shaders? I have a laptop and can't find a way to turn them on.
Help me?
In the options menu, next to texture quality, brick FX quality, etc.

Can you make the next update so you can build ontop of print plate bricks? They look so nice as floors and it seems stupid that you can't build on them properly.

Can you make the next update so you can build ontop of print plate bricks? They look so nice as floors and it seems stupid that you can't build on them properly.

Yeah exactly this. I hate it when I'm just trying to make a smooth looking floor/something else that requires plate print bricks and I can't build furniture and other stuff on them.

Yeah exactly this. I hate it when I'm just trying to make a smooth looking floor/something else that requires plate print bricks and I can't build furniture and other stuff on them.

There is already an Add-On for that called Print Plates. Haha, I just realized I posted in that topic too.

I assume you can't do this by default since it goes against the real-life functions and abilities Lego bricks have.

I just place down the furinture first, then put prints around them.

I'd like this so you don't have to use the Addon bricks.

Badspot, do you think you'll ever add an official patch similar to this?

It fixes the point lights on minimum shaders and above so they aren't super bright and wash out areas.

I just place down the furinture first, then put prints around them.
or you could just place the prints first, then break the prints where you want to throw down the furniture.

or you could just place the prints first, then break the prints where you want to throw down the furniture.
Which can turn up with the nasty tiles on floor that look out of place.

In the next revision, can you make the flood protection thing distinguish between teamchat and regular chat?

In the next revision, can you make the flood protection thing distinguish between teamchat and regular chat?
Or
you know

make it not affect admins

Which can turn up with the nasty tiles on floor that look out of place.
just fill in the edges with smaller prints if needed