2012/09/08 - Blockland r1730

Author Topic: 2012/09/08 - Blockland r1730  (Read 46448 times)

Hey Badspot, what do you think of possible random generated terrain, using 4*4 bricks? Is it even possible using Blocklands script language? Anything I should look at for? Is it even allowed? lol just asking for opinions because it sounds really neat, and I'm not sure if I want to invest my time in it..

right topic/forum for this? :S

Hey Badspot, what do you think of possible random generated terrain, using 4*4 bricks? Is it even possible using Blocklands script language? Anything I should look at for? Is it even allowed? lol just asking for opinions because it sounds really neat, and I'm not sure if I want to invest my time in it..

right topic/forum for this? :S

there are already random terrain generators

I can still select low and up while I'm sure I can only run minimum because I crash when I have anything higher selected.

I cannot pick any form of shaders quality. the forget?

Also just in case here's the launcher.log too.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 04:23:38 PM by Blockoverlord »

-snip-

1. Your video card will not be able to handle anything above minimum very well.
2. Your video driver is outdated, update it.

The intel GMA 950 is so goddamn slow that it barely runs the game in fixed function mode so there is completely no point at all in trying to get shaders to work on it.  It's just not going to happen.

I lag on minimum shaders :C
what will I need to just make my pc run faster?

Stop spreading misinformation. Literally ONE person had this problem and it was his VIDEO CARD. Using custom textures has ZERO relation to shaders, and will NOT affect it in any way.
This isn't Misnformation at all, the Shaders where made to be used with the Default Brick Textures, some Texture Packs have Custom Brick Side,BrickTop Textures and Brick Bottom Textures, I forgot the name of the ones that affects the Blockheads Torso Though but I think that ones is gone.
And Also
Honestly, there's no reason to use my textures anymore, since the problem has finally been fixed.
Just in case you where Blind and Didn't see his post.
People shouldn't be making anything in their Blockland Folder Read-Only anyways, it causes issues sometimes when the launcher can't update something.

Can you add a support function that checks if a file is already in the cache?

It's very important for a way to package music files in ZIP-like add-ons. I have a solution to make music packs easily distributed through add-on packaging.

it honestly depends
is it a laptop

Depends on your current hardware. Just getting a new GPU might not do it due to possible bottlenecking.

Depends on your current hardware. Just getting a new GPU might not do it due to possible bottlenecking.
I have 4gb ram and Its slow on high

Game Booster 3 will speed up your crappy PC.

OT, this suddenly happens when I play Rampage on shader settings on.

I just got a new computer, and it can run shaders on minimum, but any higher and it just looks like it's on none. Any reason why it's doing this?
I have a Nvidia Geforce 660m