Author Topic: 2012/09/08 - Blockland r1730  (Read 46479 times)

Sure, let's just look up the relevant articles in the New York Times.
jegus man, I just wanted links to topics here :(

I have 4gb ram and Its slow on high

If you had 32GB RAM it wouldn't make a difference if your GPU still can't handle it.

The auto-updater downloaded a setup executable containing the entire game.
The launcher downloads specific compressed files.
However, the auto-updater would only do any expensive operation when there actually was an update, while the launcher will fully read+hash all files of the game every time (and the launcher wouldn't even download the files compressed in the beginning).

If you had 32GB RAM it wouldn't make a difference if your GPU still can't handle it.
It wouldn't matter because Blockland can only use up to 2GB of RAM unless you patch it (and even then it can only use up to 4GB). :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 12:41:49 PM by DontCare4Free »

This isn't Misnformation at all, the Shaders where made to be used with the Default Brick Textures
Yes it is misinformation; because shaders work off of the color of the brick itself, and its shape. There is no relation to textures at all.

repost for pageloss or something.
I just got a new computer, and it can run shaders on minimum, but any higher and it just looks like it's on none. Any reason why it's doing this?
I have a Nvidia Geforce 660m

Just letting you know. RAM will never be the issue unless your computer only cost $100 or is over 6-9 years old.

i have 8GB of RAM and it's slow on medium

i have 8GB of RAM and it's slow on medium
Because RAM isn't the issue.

Guys i have an Intel graphics card and i feel it is neccasary to forget it with maximum shaders and graphics. It will work on the sims 3, (And yes, i am aware that it is a horrible game as compared to how EA was recently taken over by meth addicts and flamboyant homoloveuals) So i really want to enable max graphics so my card can get by.

tl;dr I need to forget my graphics card with max shaders. How do?

Guys i have an Intel graphics card and i feel it is neccasary to forget it with maximum shaders and graphics. It will work on the sims 3, (And yes, i am aware that it is a horrible game as compared to how EA was recently taken over by meth addicts and flamboyant homoloveuals) So i really want to enable max graphics so my card can get by.

tl;dr I need to forget my graphics card with max shaders. How do?

If you want to run shaders and shadows, you get an actual graphics card or hope for Badspot to make bad workarounds just to get it working for you.

If you want to run shaders and shadows, you get an actual graphics card or hope for Badspot to make bad workarounds just to get it working for you.

That's what i'd like. :c

i would like to suggest making fakekilledbricks deadly in a minigame

though im sure that was suggested already