Author Topic: 2012/09/08 - Blockland r1730  (Read 46434 times)

What sort of addons did you have installed.

Client add-ons wouldn't have affected that crash, it crashed when it started loading the game base.
"Loading compiled script base/client/scripts/allClientScripts.cs."
Other than that, I don't know why it would have crashed from starting the game.

And you guys were complaining about the launcher. Do you know how annoyed you'd be to have to redownload blockland every time he did one of these changes. Now he actually gets to get stuff done at a rate that keeps people satisfied.
Blockland had an auto-updater way before the launcher.

It didn't work on Macs, and it didn't work on a lot of PCs either. The launcher is infinitely better.

It didn't work on Macs, and it didn't work on a lot of PCs either. The launcher is infinitely better.
cite your source

The auto-updater was still more of a bother than the launcher.

The auto-updater downloaded a setup executable containing the entire game.
The launcher downloads specific compressed files.

Most people getting texture glitches.

If you want to play Blockland properly, you can no longer use custom textures.

Like Squideys and Manty's Textures, they forget up how shaders look and how the player looks, so if you want to play Blockland Properly, make sure your entire Blockland folder is NOT Read Only.

Yes the Textures looked nice back then, but now they forget up the game.
I may not be 100% Accurate about this but from what I have seen people with custom Brick textures have odd looking shaders.

Most people getting texture glitches.

If you want to play Blockland properly, you can no longer use custom textures.

Like Squideys and Manty's Textures, they forget up how shaders look and how the player looks, so if you want to play Blockland Properly, make sure your entire Blockland folder is NOT Read Only.

Yes the Textures looked nice back then, but now they forget up the game.
I may not be 100% Accurate about this but from what I have seen people with custom Brick textures have odd looking shaders.
Stop spreading misinformation. Literally ONE person had this problem and it was his VIDEO CARD. Using custom textures has ZERO relation to shaders, and will NOT affect it in any way.

Badspot

• Administrator
cite your source

Sure, let's just look up the relevant articles in the New York Times.

As if this game were that popular.

You would make a pretty hilarious English teacher.

Honestly, there's no reason to use my textures anymore, since the problem has finally been fixed.

cite your source
Sigged.