Author Topic: Your first time playing Blockland  (Read 2313 times)

This is a thread for bringing nostalgia among people who've played Blockland since v8 or older. From first spawning in the tutorial, learning about events, installing their first Add-On, their first time as an admin, and even meeting some "senior" Blockland players like IcyGamma or Ephialtes. But this isn't about my first time playing Blockland. It's about yours. I should really stop typing before I make this sound like a YouTube video.

i played on uxie's server.

then i got banned by uxie because an admin framed me with zor's fire-mod.

i didn't like uxie after that. he's ok now.

I glitched out of the tutorial.

First adminship I was like, "Wut is this loel?"

I spilled milk on my old computer.

2 years later, I'm here now.

This is a thread for bringing nostalgia among people who've played Blockland since v8 or older. From first spawning in the tutorial, learning about events

???

Anyway, I had the demo from v8 through v9 blah blah blah bought it in v11
One of the first servers I joined was Super Puppy's, where two of the admins tormented me until I ragequit.
Then I eventually became friends with Super Puppy.

Good times.

I also remember waiting hours downloading add-ons just so I could play on a server.

banned from ThePortalMasters server for not following non-existant rules.

I was at irk89's challenge.  I fell down and I waited like three minutes to hit the ground so I could die and respawn, but it never happened.  I didn't know that there was a way to ctrl k..

So I left the server and rejoined and fell again and I decided it was stupid that you had to rejoin every time and went to a different server.

I was such a noob :)

Because Blockland was the first online game I've ever played, I didn't know what LAN meant. I didn't find out how to use events after a month of playing the game.

Because Blockland was the first online game I've ever played, I didn't know what LAN meant. I didn't find out how to use events after a month of playing the game.

WHEN I FIRST PLAYED THERE WERE NO EVENTS

I played the demo for two years, I would have had a 4 digit key, if i had the money.

I played the demo for two years, I would have had a 4 digit key, if i had the money.

I know that feel ;-;

ha cigarettee

I played on this server with 2 teams on carriers and a small main island where you can get there by swimming or planes.

IF ONLY I COULD REMEMBER IT.

I was on a server where these people were doing nothing.

They created 1x1 spam buildings. One had a deadly laser wall to prevent you from getting in.

The others were messing with the player scale.