Your first time playing Blockland

Author Topic: Your first time playing Blockland  (Read 2338 times)

I joined during V11. I saw Badspot's server and thought "Oh wow, a Block Party! that sounds fun!" Then I saw that Badspot was there, and everyone was crowding around him, and asked "What's the big deal? It's just Badspot."
I didn't know Eric was Badspot until I was 4 months into the game.

I got really confused because the tutorial didn't say anything in centerprint so I asked on the forums how to make zombies and I was like "the wrench doesn't work on bricks" because the tutorial didn't tell me how to plant bricks and everyone was like "did you plant the bricks" and i said "idk how" and everyone yelled at me to play the tutorial and i said i did and i asked how to get the text up and everyone was confused and i posted a picture of the tutorial for me and everyone was all wtf and then i finally got help and then i made like 50 billion horse spawns and blew them up it was pretty fun.

Also i flew around slopes for hours because i didn't know it just repeats

I played on this server with 2 teams on carriers and a small main island where you can get there by swimming or planes.

IF ONLY I COULD REMEMBER IT.
WIZZARD101 DOGFIGHT?

First server I played was Jorgur's dogfight.

Also i flew around slopes for hours because i didn't know it just repeats
Me too
also, when i got to the printer part of the tutorial,
I skipped it.
because my printer was low on ink
and my parents didnt want me to print anything.

That, and when you joined a server and you didnt have its addons, the guns would look like hammers or printers. hammer grenades were awesome :3

Me too
also, when i got to the printer part of the tutorial,
I skipped it.
because my printer was low on ink
and my parents didnt want me to print anything.

That, and when you joined a server and you didnt have its addons, the guns would look like hammers or printers. hammer grenades were awesome :3
i remember when i was so confused because the FFC dog just looked like a printer because i didn't have it downloaded

bedroom "rules are no killing" spawned m4a1 and killed someone then got perma'd yey for me

Oh god I forgot the timeless Tutorial memory... I was really stuck on the painting... I couldn't figure out what Undulo was. I was so frustrated. So I ended up skipping the rest of the tutorial until I learned what undulo meant. I was so pissed with the game that I stopped playing for the day. Note, I played the whole day the next day, and so my love of Blockland started.

Now, if you all do not know, they tell you how to talk AFTER they tell you how to paint in the tutorial. I went to go join a server, but had to communicate through print plates. Some big shot guy was all like "You don't know how to talk do you?!?!?!!" so I was like *Shake head*

(Insta banned.) I had to ask my IRL friend how to talk, And what was undulo, so I figured out the rest of the tutorial. Note this all occurred over a   period of first 2 days I started.

speaking of undulo, it didn't do anything for me for the longest time and i was so confused

I played on this server with 2 teams on carriers and a small main island where you can get there by swimming or planes.

IF ONLY I COULD REMEMBER IT.
That was the ScatteredSpace dogfight server hosted by Wizzard I think.

The first server I joined was I believe called "Adam's House of Traps". It was hosted around late summer of 2010. Anyone remember that server at all or have the save? I spent like a week on that server. Everyone yelled at me because I kept asking how to Self Delete, they kept saying Ctrl-K. I didn't even say I was on a Macintosh.

That was the ScatteredSpace dogfight server hosted by Wizzard I think.
Sounds like it. That was my first server as well, the Roco Island Modified one.

Thanks to the people who replied to this thread my Email inbox is made up of notifications that people replied to this thread.