Author Topic: Your first time playing Blockland  (Read 2308 times)

Thanks to the people who replied to this thread my Email inbox is made up of notifications that people replied to this thread.
then don't track it dummy

then don't track it dummy
But it's necessary for me to track it because it's my post.

But it's necessary for me to track it because it's my post.
no it isn't

I remember having a crappy computer, so I couldn't play much slate games. :C

I remember joining a free build and when I pushed B I saw a ton of different bricks, so I was like , wow, must be when you buy the full version. Then got disappointed when I went into single player to find out it was addons.

Demo v7-v9 or v10

Retail v10 to now

I joined a random server called like paper mario thousand year door with 2 players on it and then I tried to build on top of there stuff and they just ignored me and then I left, I got banned from servers for getting into guns/tanks and spam shooting at people and I remember being amazed when I saw add-ons and didn't actually figure out how to get them until like v12
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:41:50 PM by swollow »

Mesprit was my one good friend back int he day :)

Then came :Tom: and Nasaboy3000 for a little bit, then Kom...and...then Kyzor.

There was also this one server in RTB 1.032, Impulse Labs. Actually, I think it was ladios' server. It was a bunch of angled impulse bricks, but it was fun as hell. I liked the whole spaceport aesthetic.

I think my first server I ever played on was JJStorm's City RP. A lot of people randomly got admin and anyone could build, I think. I also remember getting banned from a server really early on... here's how it happened. I joined a server and started jetting around and hitting people with hammers. The host said:
"I'm banning you for being a Noob in 5.... 4.... 3...."
Then i said:
"HOW DO I STOP?????"
-banned-
I seriously had no idea what 'noob' meant back then. Oh god the memories  :cookieMonster:

discovered the horse ray, laughed for hours at the fun i had.
but sometimes i'd join a server and wonder why the horse ray wouldn't work.

My first events were
:onplayertouch:player:spawnprojectile:pong BTW this was in a server i wasn't projectile spamming
i was just launching pong
i had so much fun :3
i don't think i have been banned once
ALSO
One time i joined someone named Left4Dead2's server
when i saw him i was like: EEEEEKK
and i started launching homing rockets at him: BTW a minigame wasn't running
LATER
i was launching homing rockets in th air and i said:Me:go outside! Him:What Me:fireworks!
And then someone else joined he got on a DnR motorbike and drove off
i followed him and started launching rockets at him
and he said "stop it" so i did and then i went in the host's house i couldn't figure
out the JVS doors and the first room i found was the bath room
Since i couldn't figure out JVS he had to open the doors for me lol
Good times.

ahh, the good ol' days of something before V7 (v6 or somethin) couldve had a lower ID but my moms a cigaretteT and couldnt buy the game until V8 :(. first server i played on was my bros. we spammed and did everything together (reason why our IDs are close to eachother)

first ACTUAL server was probably on a freebuild. i spammed and got banned :(

I don't know exactly when or during what version I joined Blockland (maybe 7 or 8?), but my ID is 5821 if anyone wants to pin-point when I joined.

The very first thing I did was join a server. I ended up joining Iban's Trench CTF. It was very small and had 3 main ways to the other team's flag. Left and right, then a wooden bridge in the middle with lava under it. Ephi's Shotgun, Kaje's Sniper Rifle and the default gun (I still use these weapons regularly). I remember I was digging a massive tunnel to the other base, but he ended up resetting the map.

The very first thing I built was a small 16by16 house (it actually wasn't all red, but it was very boxy). This would later become a public city build (it was terrible).

I remember seeing players like Iban and Bushido regularly.

I don't remember my first events because I don't think they existed when I first joined (holy crap that's a long time ago).

:onplayertouch:player:spawnprojectile:pong BTW this was in a server i wasn't projectile spamming
i was just launching pong
what