Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 342730 times)

You signed up for this stuff when you bought a macwindows 8.
Bitch please.

I love Windows 8.

HAHA you funny
Windows 8 isn't that bad.

It even runs faster than windows 7. It's just a shame that it dropped some compatibility along the way.

It even runs faster than windows 7. It's just a shame that it dropped some compatibility along the way.
that's true, but that's to be expected when moving from version to version.

For a tablet its decent. For a desktop its a pile of stuff. They could of come up with so many better desktop design options yet they stuck with this stuff. It only runs faster then windows 7 because the computers are built with SDD's, more RAM, and better processors. Windows 8 actually needs MORE ram then windows 7 if you look at the minimum requirements.

You know I discovered something, they didn't get rid of the start button, its still there, its just outside of the screen and hidden.

Some things could have been better though.
Too bad I can't run it, then again Metro is a load of crap, basically windows phone for desktop.

If I ever upgrade its going to be Windows 7.For now I'll stick to my Heavily
Modified XP.

he's not talking about the bar

Is there even a progress bar anymore?
He's talking about our spot in the top 100 steam greenlight.

I love it how he says in the comments that "common sense isn't in the rules".

Thats why its common sense.

you people can stop bashing on him now

he made the video unlisted

you people can stop bashing on him now

he made the video unlisted
he can still give other people the link

though it's not a big deal because no smart person would believe that video

For a tablet its decent. For a desktop its a pile of stuff. They could of come up with so many better desktop design options yet they stuck with this stuff. It only runs faster then windows 7 because the computers are built with SDD's, more RAM, and better processors. Windows 8 actually needs MORE ram then windows 7 if you look at the minimum requirements.

i tested windows 8 and windows 7 on the same computer and 8 runs faster wtf are you on