Maximus. A loving dumbass cunt forget.

Author Topic: Maximus. A loving dumbass cunt forget.  (Read 6621 times)

Well, this is what happens when you refuse to listen to your users. You've refused to listen to anything either of us have said. You're arrogant and you lack any ability to see beyond your own selfish mindset. We've done the community a favor. It's people like you who make this community trash. You sit on your high horse and micromanage everything and expect everyone to sit here and do what you want. Your server is terribly run and you lack any ounce of professionalism.

We are done with any form of connection spam towards your server.

But this is simply a reminder that your "customers" (I use the term loosely since no transactions are being made, but I digress) are your best assets. Don't ignore them.
GunnaBoy, this is DDoSing.  This will result in becoming a hate-target.  You should know this, man.

Lol Gunna
Just don't go to bad servers

Well, this is what happens when you refuse to listen to your users. You've refused to listen to anything either of us have said. You're arrogant and you lack any ability to see beyond your own selfish mindset. We've done the community a favor. It's people like you who make this community trash. You sit on your high horse and micromanage everything and expect everyone to sit here and do what you want. Your server is terribly run and you lack any ounce of professionalism.

But this is simply a reminder that your "customers" (I use the term loosely since no transactions are being made, but I digress) are your best assets. Don't ignore them.

You've signed your name to your death

congratulations

You do realize you can be banned and possibly key revoked for this? Because this is attacking a server. Not DoS but if a user attacks a server even after ban and the host cannot do anything. I'm pretty sure thats a nice key revoke.

I am aware and that's entirely fair. But the fact that this simple little script is even accessible to players is quite hilarious. I see that this game is trying to get onto Steam but if it wants to succeed with an exponential growth in players, exploits like this will have to be fixed very quickly.

DDoSing is a key-revokable offense.

Kindly get the forget off the earth. We seriously don't want you here.

I am aware and that's entirely fair. But the fact that this simple little script is even accessible to players is quite hilarious. I see that this game is trying to get onto Steam but if it wants to succeed with an exponential growth in players, exploits like this will have to be fixed very quickly.
How about you gtfo and get hit by a bus? You act like you did the community a favor? You do realize this type of stuff is illegal right?

what a hero, keeping server hosts in line and pointing out exploits to badspot

we love you gunnaboy!!!!~!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 05:51:45 PM by Badspot »

Why the forget do you agree with him.
An exploit? Get the forget out.

You're such a loving idiot. Tons of handicaps of the same stuff brand as you have been banned for abusing a glitch and then saying "gotta fix that."

what a hero, keeping server hosts in line and pointing out exploits to badspot

we love you gunnaboy!!!!~!
It's not part of the game.

you gone forgeted up boy

omg i can build a snake better fix that before steam releas