Author Topic: Maximus. A loving dumbass cunt forget.  (Read 6607 times)

Well, this is what happens when you refuse to listen to your users. You've refused to listen to anything either of us have said. You're arrogant and you lack any ability to see beyond your own selfish mindset. We've done the community a favor. It's people like you who make this community trash. You sit on your high horse and micromanage everything and expect everyone to sit here and do what you want. Your server is terribly run and you lack any ounce of professionalism.

We are done with any form of connection spam towards your server.

But this is simply a reminder that your "customers" (I use the term loosely since no transactions are being made, but I digress) are your best assets. Don't ignore them.

User was banned for this post

stop trying to be a hacktivist, you're just a skid

justice was served today by baddy.

Were their Keys also revoked?

Were their Keys also revoked?

probably

hey wait didn't you DDoS a server before..?

probably

hey wait didn't you DDoS a server before..?
No. I was only being a butthurt idiot When I said that stupid stuff. I don't actually have a UDP Flooder or a botnet.. Sorry about the pasts things I said..But anyway.

Sheesh, what a little prick. I'm glad he's banned.

No. I was only being a butthurt idiot When I said that stupid stuff. I don't actually have a UDP Flooder or a botnet.. Sorry about the pasts things I said..But anyway.

Yeah, it's fine now.

I think these guys are just buttfrustrated kids who found a UDP flooder and tried to DoS you without a proxy, botnet, or VPN. Idiots.

Funny, Max used to be a likable and respectable member of the community. I remember he used to be really good at DMing.

Oh well what an starfish

Is it just me or is he trying to sound like Anonymous?

I also banned him for "remote Spam" he made this script that somehow bypassed the limit for emotes so it would spam Alarm, Love, Etc. And he refused to turn it off. Seriously. He could have avoided all of this, But instead he decided to act like a little cunt with his buttbuddie.