Maximus. A loving dumbass cunt forget.

Author Topic: Maximus. A loving dumbass cunt forget.  (Read 6627 times)

Emote** Sorry for double post....Damn you no edit.

Is it just me or is he trying to sound like Anonymous?
I thought the same thing, thought of a quote, but couldn't find the picture it went with.

Is it just me or is he trying to sound like Anonymous?

Probably they are, yes. Their logic is pretty much "You told me to get off your lawn because i was stomping the grass, so I'm pissing on it!"

Funny, I was watching Maximus's RTB status constantly flip from "Playing" to nothing the other day.  Had no idea what was going on, but now I do.  It is upsetting that both Gunnaboy and Maximus would act so inappropriately.

is there any way to prevent/protect against attacks like these?

I wouldn't think so. Banning didn't do anything so.

We are done with any form of connection spam towards your server.
oh my god if only you could understand what irony meant

Yeah, nab the IP and contact their local authorities.

Yeah, nab the IP and contact their local authorities.
stinks that majority of the kids who do this own other servers and that it's a huge pain to actually do that. idk if there's some kind of ddos protection system that's live or not, but this is seriously something that should be fixed by somebody.

it's just so common now for people to attack others. i remember when having someone's IP meant pretty much absolutely nothing. now any little kid can mass spam you for killing them in CSS or some stuff.

Well, this is what happens when you refuse to listen to your users. You've refused to listen to anything either of us have said. You're arrogant and you lack any ability to see beyond your own selfish mindset. We've done the community a favor. It's people like you who make this community trash. You sit on your high horse and micromanage everything and expect everyone to sit here and do what you want. Your server is terribly run and you lack any ounce of professionalism.

But this is simply a reminder that your "customers" (I use the term loosely since no transactions are being made, but I digress) are your best assets. Don't ignore them.

User was banned for this post

Sorry for double post.

No there isn't. But you can report it to their ISP and get them in trouble.

Well, this is what happens when you refuse to listen to your users. You've refused to listen to anything either of us have said. You're arrogant and you lack any ability to see beyond your own selfish mindset. We've done the community a favor. It's people like you who make this community trash. You sit on your high horse and micromanage everything and expect everyone to sit here and do what you want. Your server is terribly run and you lack any ounce of professionalism.

But this is simply a reminder that your "customers" (I use the term loosely since no transactions are being made, but I digress) are your best assets. Don't ignore them.

User was banned for this post

later cigarette

Were doing a flooded map for fun right now. lol. Its rlly fun.