Maximus. A loving dumbass cunt forget.

Author Topic: Maximus. A loving dumbass cunt forget.  (Read 6622 times)

i'm not actually serious..
No I mean it's not something looked over by Badspot, it's just a simple script he made.

Badspot

• Administrator
Do you have a blid for maximus?

Well, this is what happens when you refuse to listen to your users. You've refused to listen to anything either of us have said. You're arrogant and you lack any ability to see beyond your own selfish mindset. We've done the community a favor. It's people like you who make this community trash. You sit on your high horse and micromanage everything and expect everyone to sit here and do what you want. Your server is terribly run and you lack any ounce of professionalism.

We are done with any form of connection spam towards your server.

But this is simply a reminder that your "customers" (I use the term loosely since no transactions are being made, but I digress) are your best assets. Don't ignore them.
We've done the community a favor. It's people like you who make this community trash.
We've done the community a favor. It's people like you who make this community trash.

Oh ho ho.
How much loving contradictory can you get man.
A favor?
Take a look around at the topic, I don't think it's done much good, and you're calling him the one trash when you're DDosing?
Screw that man, you need to get your stuff straight.

User was banned for this post
Bye.

Just to try to clear things up, I think user "Boomstick" is Maximus, because his ID is a 3k, and Maximus has a 3k in the game. I think both IDs are the same.

See this post, right as the server crashed for the first time:

GG.  :cookieMonster:
I think that is good enough evidence.
Also, see user "Boomstick"'s signature.

Bye.

Just to try to clear things up, I think user "Boomstick" is Maximus, because his ID is a 3k, and Maximus has a 3k in the game. I think both IDs are the same.

See this post, right as the server crashed for the first time:
I think that is good enough evidence.
Also, see user "Boomstick"'s signature.

EDIT: I now know for a fact that "Boomstick" is Maximus.

Well thats one more episode of stupidity concluded

Two of my best and most effective reports ever.

Quickest ban I've seen yet