Author Topic: Black Ops II Megathread: Best Assault Rifle; AN-94? M27? Nope, SCAR.  (Read 107086 times)

Call of Duty: Black Ops II is the sequel to Call of Duty: Black Ops. It is the 9th game in the Call of Duty franchise. BO2 is on the Black Ops II engine (a modified version of the Black Ops engine), was developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. It will be available for Xbox 360, PC, PS3, and Wii U. It's release date is November 13th, 2012. Official website is here, and forums are here.

DLC

VENGEANCE

LET'S SEE, they're bringing back loving SUMMIT FOR ONE THING (see: uplink), A loving PAINT BALL ARENA (CQC TO THE MAX), AN ISLAND MAP, DETOUR (A loving BRIDGE IN THE CITY, FIGHT FOR CONTROL SOLDIERS), A NEW ZOMBIE'S EXPERIENCE UNDERGROUND FEATURING A NEW CHARACTER, MORE DETAILS TO THE ZOMBIE STORYLINE, AND THE loving RAY GUN MK. II

VENGEANCE MOTHERforgetERS

[/list]

For anyone who hasn't seen Diamond camo on the ARs,

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 09:14:40 PM by Bahamut »

Trey Arch makes a new game? MUST HAVE ZOMBIES

What happened to the last 4?

Also just realized, the little clip at the end is probably a sneak peek of a wonder weapon.

What happened to the last 4?
    All I know is that the story continued all the way through to the Moon map. I don't remember what happened after.
    « Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 02:42:58 PM by Bahamut »

Loos cool will be buying this along with halo 4

Loos cool will be buying this along with halo 4
    I'd buy Halo 4 but I don't think it will be on PC :(

So what's the story this time?

Treyarch loves their glowing-eyed zombies.

They better leave Avenged Sevenfold out of the zombie sountrack.

They better leave Avenged Sevenfold out of the zombie sountrack.
    This is probably why I wasn't too fond of the trailer.