Author Topic: TheBlocklander - Accuses me of stealing YouTube name  (Read 7871 times)

If you don't know, I've been making YouTube videos under the name of TheBlocklandFilms since April 2011. So today, I'm watching a video when someone replies to my comment:

First of all, I've never heard of you, so I couldn't of stolen it. Don't judge without prior knowledge. Second, I don't care if you've been on one and a half years before me, you do not own the rights to every name that starts with "TheBlockland". I check his channel and barely any of his videos are Blockland related. It's fine to be a Blockland video maker and occasionally make unrelated videos, but if you're going to not make Blockland videos anymore and accuse me of stealing your username, that isn't right. Also, I'm not trying to sound self-centered when I say this, but his content isn't really amusing in any way. I know it's a mixed opinion but just look:

What he is basically trying to say is, "Why are you trying to copy me, I was here first." He is acting like he is super well known and famous, (I'm not saying my channel is either). Maybe I'm looking too far into this, but I want the communities opinion. Discuss.

Tell him to forget off. It's your name. Not his. He has no right to complain.

Sounds to me he's trying to stir up trouble. Perhaps he's even jealous of you and trying to find a flaw and justify himself. I wouldn't worry too much, but obviously your video content is much better and more relevant to blockland.

I don't get how you can steal the least creative name ever used?

Both names are terrible 0/10

Both names are terrible 0/10
Well, this is bound to happen when you don't add much to "Blockland"

both names aren't really what you'd call "original" :u

I don't get how you can steal the least creative name ever used?
Well, this is bound to happen when you don't add much to "Blockland"
both names aren't really what you'd call "original" :u
I was going to use different, more creative names, but they were all taken at the time so I thought up "TheBlocklandFilms" and just went with it.

I was going to use different, more creative names, but they were all taken at the time so I thought up "TheBlocklandFilms" and just went with it.
It's not the worst name, but you jus thate it when all the "good" names are taken.

Just seems like the guy is jealous.

first column third row
i hope that isnt his face, it looks like he shaved his eyebrows and put a mask on

Ten dollars that it was Rlcbm

Oh, I think I worded it poorly. I think your name is fine, since you just make Blockland films, I'm assuming. I just think the idea that you stole it is stupid.