Author Topic: 2012/10/04 - Blockland r1741  (Read 36837 times)

Failed joke attempt, nice try though. I can't seem to find the Brick doors, are they in special?
They're an add-on that you need to enable

Unfortunately they don't close on their own, yeah.
It's a very easy change to do so, though

I found the problem - it seems if you use /greenlight, it knows to add the GreenlightCheck automatically. Fancy... I fixed it.
Can you send me a fix too? Its broke for me and I really want it.

cool. when will the physics be fixed so i can actually use vehicles?

Ugh I wish Baddy fixed the /greenlight thing, I really want it :(

I really hope that glitch that darkens everything and turns emitters blocky when shaders are enabled will be fixed really soon.

Check the value of $Pref::GreenlightCheck.
I opened my prefs.cs file and found this
Code: [Select]
$Pref::GreenlightCheck = "413284909";Not sure what it means...

Badspot, do you think you'll ever add an official patch similar to this?

It fixes the point lights on minimum shaders and above so they aren't super bright and areas aren't washed out.

I posted this in the previous topic but I don't think it was noticed, so I thought I'd suggest this for the next revision - whenever that is.

Ok I moved my Add-Ons folder and downloaded a new one. The /greenlight works now...

Anyone have any idea on what addons could have caused it?

How come when I enable the new Doors JVS stops working entirely. Why cant we have both JVS and the .bls doors? JVS may be glitch (at least in what some think) but the fact that we have doors with animations, or doors that show them opening and closing is pretty cool. Unless there is something in JVS that prevents the blb doors from working then I don't see why we cant have both.

Kind of selfish move Badspot (this is if JVS does not cause problems with the .blb doors).

I really loved the JVS Garage Door, and Hangar door.

How come when I enable the new Doors JVS stops working entirely. Why cant we have both JVS and the .bls doors? JVS may be glitch (at least in what some think) but the fact that we have doors with animations, or doors that show them opening and closing is pretty cool. Unless there is something in JVS that prevents the blb doors from working then I don't see why we cant have both.

Kind of selfish move Badspot (this is if JVS does not cause problems with the .blb doors).
I like how you automatically assume its badspots fault.
Kind of selfish move, Altiris.

I like how you automatically assume its badspots fault.
Kind of selfish move, Altiris.

Kind of selfish move Badspot (this is if JVS does not cause problems with the .blb doors) (Meaning that if JVS caused the problem then Badspot could go ahead and break them so that his blb doors work, since it is his game. However many people like JVS and would prefer it instead of blb doors.)

Read the bolded words, I am saying he is the blame for this if in fact JVS caused the problem. Again, you people can't read.

Badspot

• Administrator
Kind of selfish move Badspot

It's a bug.

We've got an optional add-on that will convert the jvs event nightmare into the new door events and one of the functions for that got into the regular door add-on by mistake.  That's all.  Don't assume that every little thing that happens is the result of some ego trip I'm on. Thanks.