10 (15.6%)
Legend
9 (14.1%)
Not sure.
15 (23.4%)
Not getting this game.
25 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: The War Z Megathread - 5 days left for discount!  (Read 22302 times)

or uh, the fact we don't kill people unless they engag eus first. and plus we don't just server hop
and i don't pee unless i have to. whats your point?

Guise I hit all moving targets at long range I am so cul!

1-2 shots per person isn't hard, especially on a stationary target and a semi-moving one if not stationary as well.

I'm going to say that you've never played this game. If you have, you've certainly never fired a gun in the game. The gun physics are that of Call of Duty's lol.

Also in case anyone doesn't know, Tornado is just trolling. Ignore him from now on.

why are hammers so amazing

they don't stand in the open so they can be shot either.
Standing next to a tree does not make you invisible and bullet proof.

NDA has been removed, so you can stream and stuff now

killed a group of 3 bandits and took their stuff

yum yum yum

Put that stuff in a global inventory nig

Put that stuff in a global inventory nig

Already on it

also my newest character just got killed by a noclipping server hopper. This stuff is ridiculous. Some people say they don't believe hacks exist on their forums yet I am 99.99% positive I've been killed by a hacker once yesterday and once today now. It's like the devs are doing nothing

someone with a mic want to play with me?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 12:50:54 PM by Messes »

I would if I ever get this game

also my newest character just got killed by a noclipping server hopper. This stuff is ridiculous. Some people say they don't believe hacks exist on their forums yet I am 99.99% positive I've been killed by a hacker once yesterday and once today now. It's like the devs are doing nothing
What's possible in war z:
Aimbots
esp (player and item tracker)
Wallhacks
Teleporting
Infinite sprinting and infinite of other player variables
Hacks are very possible in this game, but what makes this game different is that every day it patches everything into a different name and it uses an encryption, and can be detected ~10% of the time. I've read up. I hope they can make an actual anti cheat part of this game, but with how the game is set up, it isn't through executing scripts.

skeetatnz super mlg war z review:
loving sucks i haven't been able to play this game yet because it says every game is full for me

i am sad.

I haven't played this since Alpha.

I just bought a bunch of games off the steam Autumn sale so...

Hive wipe on Friday. All items will be reset and the map will be extended.

Bump, this game is the stuff. Looking for someone to set up choke ambushes with to rack up loot.