10 (15.6%)
Legend
9 (14.1%)
Not sure.
15 (23.4%)
Not getting this game.
25 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: The War Z Megathread - 5 days left for discount!  (Read 22378 times)

« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 04:05:04 PM by HellsSpot »

When I first heard about this game, the first thing that came to mind was how stuffty the name is.

"Your're invited to pay to get into this closed beta!"

Everyone's saying this game is going to be stuff and stuff but honestly i'm going to get it. So what if doesn't look like the best, it's under the price of a modern retail game and most certainly will hold my attention for a while. What more can I ask from a game?

Everyone's saying this game is going to be stuff and stuff but honestly i'm going to get it. So what if doesn't look like the best, it's under the price of a modern retail game and most certainly will hold my attention for a while. What more can I ask from a game?
Finally someone with a brain!

Either the DayZ Killer or at least the very best contestant. Just bought my legendary access. So loving looking forward to the 15th.

When I first heard about this game, the first thing that came to mind was how stuffty the name is.
It's just there to cash in on the dayz overhype, the name is stuff but it's intended to make people compare it with dayz.
Just like all those clones cashing in on Minecraft,

Just like all those clones cashing in on Minecraft.
Like Call of Duty, Battlefield, correct? Those developers need to be more original, not copy Minecraft.

Like Call of Duty, Battlefield, correct? Those developers need to be more original, not copy Minecraft.
I didn't even mention any games and you already start screaming "LOL MINECRAFT CLONES DIDN'T COPY ANYTHING!!!!!"
I'm talking about games like Cubelands, Fortresscraft and terasology here.

I didn't even mention any games and you already start screaming "LOL MINECRAFT CLONES DIDN'T COPY ANYTHING!!!!!"
I'm talking about games like Cubelands, Fortresscraft and terasology here.
I was only implying a joke of how a lot of people say most games copy Minecraft. Where did you get the idea that I implied anything else lol. But please lets go back on topic.

forget you guys and your money

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUYING THIS SO SOON HOLY forgetLIFE OH GOD I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS SO CLOSE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUYING THIS SO SOON HOLY forgetLIFE OH GOD I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS SO CLOSE
Alpha = October 15 ( Pioneer / Legends only )
Beta = October 31 ( Survivor )
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 09:39:50 PM by HellsSpot »