Author Topic: Why curing cancer is a bad idea  (Read 20594 times)

I agree with op because in 20-40 years will the population be 8 or 9 billion people? I mean, I think 7 billion people is enough.....

even if we were to uncover a definite 100% chance at curing cancer, we would probably be flooded by those junkies that exploit that cure; earlier peer pressure increase, more often found in a single person, ect, it would be really silly
What the forget am i reading

Cure cancer but not aids.
Same idea, except with blacks.
 :cookieMonster:

But what if we find a cure for cancer and this new worse disease actually solves overpopulation?

Am i the only one who agrees? The human society is currently breaking the laws of nature allowing the weak to live on. The weak people are meant to die and feed the ones that are strong. It sounds really disgusting but thats how animals do it.

I imagine if we followed nature and had a dog eats dog world, you would be dead as would most people who think that way.

I imagine if we followed nature and had a dog eats dog world, you would be dead as would most people who think that way.
if we followed the laws of nature humanity would be extinct
we have literally nothing going for us except our ability to stick it to mother nature

if we followed the laws of nature humanity would be extinct
we have literally nothing going for us except our ability to stick it to mother nature

Exactly, we're only where we are today because we managed to work together to solve problems

Nature doesn't have any spaceships

we have spaceships

there's no reason to follow the laws of nature

Overpopulation though is happening in places like China and India. Go their and educate them not to have thousands of babies.

I'm pretty sure the cure for cancer wouldn't be available to many people. It would probably be rediculously expensive.

Overpopulation though is happening in places like China and India. Go their and educate them not to have thousands of babies.
nuke china

This topic is as handicapped as "why do you give a stuff about 9'11 1000 people die in africa every hour"

This topic is as handicapped as "why do you give a stuff about 9'11 1000 people die in africa every hour"
I agree with the statement in the quotes fully.