Author Topic: Your approach to life  (Read 5707 times)

Whats my approach to life?

"forget it.. just go."

"random teen drives off cliff, last words to any human was on a forum, he said "forget it.. just go"

I'm a bit of an existential nihilist

Socrates is pretty much the main thing to live by, but that is quite hard without having his insane intelligence.

I prefer to use Aristotle views, for the most part.  Never going into the excess of the situation, as well as trying to stay out of the deficient zone.

If anyone quotes me - If you haven't read anything on Aristotle, don't comment please.

If anyone quotes me - If you haven't read anything on Aristotle, don't comment please.

Topic = Dead

uhhh idk i just obsess over things and be useless

uhhh idk i just obsess over things and be useless

at least you know what you are

Dammit you two!

Don't contradict me!

Dammit you two!

Don't contradict me!

YEA WELL

uh

QUANTUM PHYSICS!!!!!

OOO BURN

you got 'em good zenon

When I can, I brown townyze what my actions will do, possible outcomes of it, the probability of each projected outcome, if the likelihood of an outcome which is beneficial to my efforts or to me directly, if it's even worth the effort, et cetera, et cetera.

This obviously takes time, which is why I prefer text-based communication over verbal forms in general.

This type of thought process proves very useful in things like social engineering and decision-making overall, however at times it's detrimental to my efforts rather than beneficial, and I've been practicing abandoning the processes when that occurs.

It's also kinda annoying with small, insignificant things like "What do I want to eat?" and "What can I do to entertain myself?".

Not sure what that'd be called. Good luck.

Actually, odds are, this will be skipped over by most anyway.

My approach to life?
I know I'm going to die; so there's this constant mindset of 'everything i've ever done will eventually mean nothing, why bother.' Human existence is practically on borrowed time.

That's why I'm a scientist; I want to solve these problems. Why bother dying?

yet i'm incredibly cynical.
while most say the glass is half full or half empty, I say it's full of both water and air.

while most say the glass is half full or half empty, I say it's full of both water and air.
What about in a vacuum? Answer that, scientist man.

That's why I'm a scientist; I want to solve these problems. Why bother dying?

Guys, this guy is a scientist that wants to solve death.  Cheer him on.

What about in a vacuum? Answer that, scientist man.

It would be in gaseous or solid form, depending on the temperature of the container.
because for some bullstuff reason, boiling points change depending on pressure/altitude, which on Earth, are practically the same thing.

and yet, by measuring how much water is in the container, you change its value, no longer making half its volume water.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 11:52:44 PM by Slate521 »

It would be in gaseous form, likely depending on the temperature of the container.
because for some bullstuff reason, boiling points lower depending on pressure/altitude, which on Earth, are practically the same thing.
You didn't answer my question.

You presented me with insignificant information.

IN A VACUUM

HALF FULL

OR HALF EMPTY

NONE OF THIS "UH WELL THE ORBIT OF MY LUCKY SWALLOW PINKY TOAD RELATIVE TO THE MASS TIMES VELOCITY OF MY FOOT NEXT TO MY FISH BOWL"

also it sounds painfully like you're just making an effort to establish nonexistent credibility but that may just be my funny brain section acting up again