Author Topic: Sims 2 vs Sims 3  (Read 1020 times)

Which one is better? In terms of fun replayability, house building, etc.?

I personally like Sims 2 better because it's more user-friendly, but Sims 3 is better in all other aspects. Except music.
Sims 2 had one of the best soundtracks of any game ever.
Ever.

i found a copy of sims 3 on a origin account i didnt even know i had lol

As Bisjac once put it: 3 > 1 > 2.

I felt that Sims 2 was easier to get a grip on.  Sims 3, I think I only played like 5 minutes of it but didn't really grasp it too well.  Then again it was 5 minutes of the leaked beta so I'm ambivalent.

I played the stuff out of the sims 2. I went out and bought the sims 3 collectors edition, but before I could play more than a few hours, my sister forgeted up the disk. :c

I played the stuff out of the sims 2. I went out and bought the sims 3 collectors edition, but before I could play more than a few hours, my sister forgeted up the disk. :c
If you still have the code you could register that on Origin and download a digital copy.

I think you should add a poll.

If you still have the code you could register that on Origin and download a digital copy.
I dont :c

The sims 2 has a lovely feeling, And the music is classic, The sims 3 is lacking the maxis feel to it but after playing with the open world stuff i can't go back to 2 :(

with the origin thing I bought sims 2 double delux

mostly for my sister

Sims 2 had that Maxis feel because Maxis made it.

Sims 3 has stuffty humor

Sims 3 is great because of less load points besides that Sims 2 is far better.

3 feels kind of empty unless you have alot of money and are willing to spend it on Sim Points IMO. Sims 2 is hella great, though.

Sims 2 had that Maxis feel because Maxis made it.

Sims 3 has stuffty humor
HURR DUR LLAMAS LAUF AT THAT

DEEERP GUISE LOOK, I USED AN OXYMORON LOLOLOL