Author Topic: Nicole Smith-Badmin  (Read 1420 times)

OK, so i go on a server marked "future TDM" to find out that to my disappointment, it sucks, it is an unmodified version of afghan TDM with a minigame full of Halo weapons. You last about 3 seconds before your spawnkilled and the server is chaos. Suddenly a guy named Nicole Smith joins the server, he apparently is the "co-host" of the server. He begins teleporting all over the place, making it impossible to kill him, i ask him why. He responds, "I'm doing it so i won't get spawnkilled." Maybe if the host, or him, had put 3 minutes of time into the server, spawnkilling wouldn't be such a problem. Anyways, so now he bans 2 people out of the blue (permanently i might add) for spawnkilling. In the end he knocked it off, and left the mini.

Thank you for telling us about this horrible admin, Users like this clearly shouldn't have any access to the admin menu, And it's obvious there is a problem with the host if hes allowing this

Server looks awful and the admins are jerks. I think i'll permaban them from my server.

You didn't really bump this thread though; it was already on the front page...

You didn't really bump this thread though; it was already on the front page...

Admins like Nicole don't deserve this priviledge because all they want to do is find a reason to ban someone to show their authority. I say this countless times.

How to troll blockland:

make a girl name
get easy admin from white knights
ban 'mean' people

Quote from: Atari
Nicole, I am going to wreck you so hard and drown you in ****ing cum.

I like this guy. I like this guy a lot.

"im going to wreck you so hard and drown you in loving cum"

lmao

Quality drama, thanks for the warning.
(this isn't sarcasm.)

Brian Smiths future wife.

The Host should of just made a rule saying "No Spawnkilling"