Poll

Find out

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Origin - it is coming  (Read 23254 times)

BI ID: 18947 (Rolls quite nicely off the tongue, doesn't it?)
In-game Name: Brotatoe
Why I should join Origin: You guys are partnered with CT&T, for starters. I would definitely love to contribute to group projects and other things, and recruit members if needed.
Anything else we should know: I once hosted a server called Open Race TDM (Find the link to the topic below) and it got up to 30 players. It was very fun and entertaining. I also made the server called Minijet Dodgeball, which was very popular to the point of kicking people because it was so laggy with players.
Have you been in a clan before?: I am currently in CT&T. I have been in BwB and TERRA. TERRA is now dead, though.

Open Race TDM: (My Build app) http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=203956.0

Please note I was still sockpuppeting, acting like Brotatoe was a different person than me.

I was trying it out, that is over and I am past that now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I support Brotatoe being in the clan

BI ID: 18947 (Rolls quite nicely off the tongue, doesn't it?)
oh yes indeed, your build isn't great but it looks like it would be fun nonetheless, your are now in Origin.

oh yes indeed, your build isn't great but it looks like it would be fun nonetheless, your are now in Origin.

yusssss

mishun acomplished

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I can build better stuff, don't worry.

I dont think OmNom's gonna be dead for long

:3

FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT A NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT A NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes u r

n00b

Reform People! Bitches! (not this time crepe)

I want EVERY member to create a build or at least something to prove they are in this clan to do things not just mess around. If a member that hasn't already proven themselves (you know who you are) fails to do anything within the next 2 weeks, expect them to go bye bye.

Also: PM me the pictures of your build
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 03:44:18 PM by lolz?? »

Lets reform this half-assed thing ok?

I want EVERY member to create a build or atleast loving something to prove they are in this clan to do things not just forget around. If a member that hasn't already proven themselves (you know who you are) fails to do anything within the next 2 weeks, expect them to go bye bye.

on it

will have something up by next week

Reform People!

I want EVERY member to create a build or at least something to prove they are in this clan to do things not just mess around. If a member that hasn't already proven themselves (you know who you are) fails to do anything within the next 2 weeks, expect them to go bye bye.

Also: PM me the pictures of your build
Fixed

if (lolz??AssignsWork==true) {
bitchplease = true;
}

dude. i built you a battlefortress.