Author Topic: Requestage: Space themed build submissions  (Read 2781 times)

So it was probably a mistake to originally post this in the Environments section where it got a glorious 10 views in the first two days, so I am hoping that the suggestions and requests section is somewhat more active.

I am developing a system that allows builds to be integrated with skyboxes, so that when you change to a new skybox, it will also load up some props or scenery built out of bricks to go with it.

Currently I am planning on doing this first with my Space pack SkyBoxes.

You can see my original post about it here.

If someone has some cool looking space ships or maybe a floating island, I can make builds auto load and unload with the changing of skyboxes.
Post some saves if you would like to be included.  I will probably be able to include many different files and have it load one randomly in a random location if I get enough submissions.  Heck I could even have it load multiple saves at once in different locations, like random asteroid field generation.

Looking for
 - Anything space themed (not necessarily futuristic)
 - Alien landscapes (but remember it should be 3D and include an underside)

I'll make this part of the NARG awards to see who can submit the best content.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=161834.msg5913137#msg5913137

Note: Comrade I know you have some nice ships but I believe the brickcount on those is considerably higher than the target brickcount of under 5k bricks

If you want the chance to get your build included in the mod when it becomes available, post a picture of your build with a download link, or send me a PM with the same things.

Current potential contributions

Some random spaceship by Comr4de

Good contributions will be added here if I don't forget

Bump because Nexus won't do it himself.

Sounds epic and I wish I had some space builds

:(

Even if your build isn't all that complicated, I would love it.

Something like decent looking floating rocks that don't take up an insane number of bricks will do great.
Special super mega thanks to anyone that is able to make like a floating island or something so people can spawn on it IN SPAAAACE

nexus is not happy

>:(

you are all fired

nexus is not happy

>:(

you are all fired

I will try to make some floating platforms.

dunt wrry nxs, wer note al bade ppl

I have some stuff but I'm so darn lazy. What do you want, exactly?

I have some stuff but I'm so darn lazy. What do you want, exactly?

Anything space themed.  Space rocks, ships, preferably a station of some sort.  Anything you can imagine floating in space or embedded in an asteroid or something.  Just keep it under about 5k bricks.

i have some to its just there made to help build space ships
i have a generator
(small one)
also would any one who contributes get credit?
also i'll build some more if you need them (but they wont come fast)

So I guess it has to be all default bricks or?

i forgot about that nvm i got nothing

yeah that's probably a good idea.

I guess you can submit a build with non default bricks, just include a list of the add ons needed and i can figure something out.  It probably just won't load if they don't have the needed bricks, or not load correctly at least.

not sure why, but it says i have posted here.