2012/10/26 - Obj to Blb Converter

Author Topic: 2012/10/26 - Obj to Blb Converter  (Read 98494 times)

I made a 1x1 arch in blender but when I export it to Blockland It is just a plain huge brick.
Something is wrong with your script.
Are you sure you set the correct path to the .blb model?

That issue where two objects in the exact same place of the exact same size end up different sizes in the final brick is still going on.
Has no one else had this?

That issue where two objects in the exact same place of the exact same size end up different sizes in the final brick is still going on.
Has no one else had this?
Ctrl + A > Apply scale in object mode.

I'm on Linux, using Wine to open it. Dragging a .blb file onto the converter won't work. How do I open it with a file?

I'm on Linux, using Wine to open it. Dragging a .blb file onto the converter won't work. How do I open it with a file?
Open the file with the .exe

Welp this is 2017 now and it's my second ever post on this account. Welcome to the past that is now the future ;)

"How did he do this" they ask
"I'm from the future" He says
"BUT HOW" they ask but louder as time goes by
*poof* back to 2017 he goes
"Where the loving hell did he loving go... forget me" They say to them self's from July 25, 2013

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 08:55:45 PM by Daniel.S »

Where can i find the Mount0 and mount1 etc please can sombody help me

...what

hey guys uh
can someone texture this brick for me please?
link
I need all the faces visible to use "SIDE" texture.

download link wolnt work anymore!

i tried saving the link and i got a jar file. i opened it got the exe. but when i run it, it closes immediately

download link wolnt work anymore!

i tried saving the link and i got a jar file. i opened it got the exe. but when i run it, it closes immediately

...drag the .obj onto the exe

Also, General (?) 's blb exporter is much better. There's a topic somewhere in general discussion.

...drag the .obj onto the exe

Also, General (?) 's blb exporter is much better. There's a topic somewhere in general discussion.
Problem is, it's not even avaible for download and General seems to be inactive.
Care to post a download link here or something?

General seems to be inactive.
I saw him in-game today. He's on Steam.

I saw him in-game today. He's on Steam.
He didn't accept my friend request, though, and his topic says "Contact me on steam to get the thingy".
EDIT: Nvm, I contacted him. Everything's dandy :D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 04:18:21 AM by Crystalwarrior »