Author Topic: My irl friend helped code a little bit of Tekkit.  (Read 853 times)

No seriously, he coded the part so it wouldn't clash with mods in compatibility.

Pretty cool, huh? I'm dead serious.

No seriously, he coded the part so it wouldn't clash with mods in compatibility.

Pretty cool, huh? I'm dead serious.
You were so young!

Tekkit is open source isn't it?

You were so young!
It's a figure of speech. Like saying you're so hungry you could eat a horse.

It's a figure of speech. Like saying you're so hungry you could eat a horse.


The Joke











Your head

It's a figure of speech. Like saying you're so hungry you could eat a horse.

Poor horsey


First reply and it's already off-topic.

Is this some meme? Because I know like 5 people who say this.


Is what some meme?
"My friend helped to code Tekkit"

Like, I know a few people who say that.

/shrug.

It's not unusual to come across people who have contributed to large open source projects like Tekkit.

I could post about how Jookia is one of the major contributors to the open source branch of Desura but that's whatever.