Swat ruined everything.

Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: The Experimental City [Problem Solved]  (Read 18335 times)

I climb into the passenger seat and drop the makeshift masks into the broken glove box which is hanging open. "This isn't going to get us killed, is it?"

I gulp down the remainder of my beer, rising from my stool.  I pat Alex's back, "Alright, let's go."

I nod at him and follow Alexander out the door. I spot Horatio and nod my head at him, signaling that we were leaving.

-snip because blazer thinks this is powergaming-
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 09:13:28 PM by Swat 3 »

I climb into the driver's seat, waiting for Alex to climb in.  Once he's in and settled, I begin driving to no where in particular.

I stop in front of a gun shop a ways away from the hustle of the financial. "Keep the engine running." I say as I exit the car and enter the store. It was a smaller store, and only one guy, the cashier, was inside. "Can I help you with anything?" he asks. I walk around, looking at the weapons, and find a small 20 gauge shotgun inside a cupboard with a window to look inside. "Yeah, can I look at that gun and a few shells?" I ask, pointing at the shotgun. "Nice choice." he says before pulling the shotgun out. "Can't give you the shells, considering you might pull the gun on me..." he jokes. Well there goes that plan. I decided to just use blunt force, throw myself over the counter and beat him up. I then look around for some shells, giving the cashier a punch in the face every once in a while, then when I find a few shells I grab the gun and run back to the van. I get inside and drive away from the scene, hoping I wasn't spotted. "Now we have a gun."

"Meh," I say as I touch my ear, "They weren't the ones," I look over to Alexia, "Godamn intel. They have to fire that guy." I get up after I take a sip of beer, "Well, as it is, we have to go to upstate to capture the real crimmies."

I stop in front of a gun shop a ways away from the hustle of the financial. "Keep the engine running." I say as I exit the car and enter the store. It was a smaller store, and only one guy, the cashier, was inside. "Can I help you with anything?" he asks. I walk around, looking at the weapons, and find a small 20 gauge shotgun inside a cupboard with a window to look inside. "Yeah, can I look at that gun and a few shells?" I ask, pointing at the shotgun. "Nice choice." he says before pulling the shotgun out. "Can't give you the shells, considering you might pull the gun on me..." he jokes. Well there goes that plan. I decided to just use blunt force, throw myself over the counter and beat him up. I then look around for some shells, giving the cashier a punch in the face every once in a while, then when I find a few shells I grab the gun and run back to the van. I get inside and drive away from the scene, hoping I wasn't spotted. "Now we have a gun."

"Meh," I say as I touch my ear, "They weren't the ones," I look over to Alexia, "Godamn intel. They have to fire that guy." I get up after I take a sip of beer, "Well, as it is, we have to go to upstate to capture the real crimmies."
Why are you drinking alcohol while you're on duty.

You are a stuffty cop.

I look at him in slight disbelief, the events easily visible through the window. "I... guess that solves that. Wait, did you only grab one gun and one box of ammunition?"

Why are you drinking alcohol while you're on duty.

You are a stuffty cop.
Thanks *Hugs*

Ima get drunk all over you because I took a sip of beer.

Alexander pulls up in front of a convenience store.  He looks at Alex, "You ready?"

Anyways, "Well, we can go back to the citadel for debreifing, even though there was no mission at all..." I frown, "I also need to get a better intel guy."