Swat ruined everything.

Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: The Experimental City [Problem Solved]  (Read 18091 times)

Feel the pain.

I chase the cars, and they all stop at the blockade. I look behind me, as a huge amount of squad cars come behind me. "Ah."

Nononononono. Get out.

I walk out and grab a girl named Alexandria walking, I drag her into an alley and hold a gun and brutally rape her.

I continue raping her and I love her BIG BOOBS and AMAZING ASS
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 09:23:30 PM by HerpaDerp »

Nicoletta runs out with dual wield Hi-Points, shooting <swat 3's character here> and killing him/her then five other officers, then killing herself.

Sofia runs out with dual wield Hi-Points, shooting <swat 3's character here> and killing him/her then five other officers, then killing herself.

Suddenly Wrath explodes, and then the White House floats up into the sky and transforms into the infamous decepticon known as forgetyostuffup-Bot, forgetyostuffup-Bot then flies down and destroyed all of Higher Ridge with his robot richard.

Nicoletta runs out with dual wield Hi-Points, shooting <swat 3's character here> and killing him/her then five other officers, then killing herself.
Greg screams, "IMA FIRIN MY LAZAR." His car then turns into a decepticon, were the car brown townly rapes the dead body.

Nu ded.

hey wait i never let you out of my closet

stuff.

inb4topicgoesoutofcontrol

inb4youmakeanothercopyofhighl erridgeandsayyourbrotherdidit

so is this dead or something