Swat ruined everything.

Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
3 (42.9%)
Yep.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: The Experimental City [Problem Solved]  (Read 18095 times)

I am coming to the entrance of the Highler Bridge, and I see a huge traffic block, with Patrol Cars blocking the traffic coming to us. "What the hell are they doing..." I slam into one of the cars, and the whole cell open fires upon the traffic. I scream into the radio, "OPEN loving FIRE ON THOSE CARS!" I see a Helicopter come out of the sky, and a man with a rocket launcher open fires on me. Before the rocket hits I scream, "CALL THE loving ARMY!" My car flips over as the blast flips my car over the roadblock.
Damn..stuff going down.

I am coming to the entrance of the Highler Bridge, and I see a huge traffic block, with Patrol Cars blocking the traffic coming to us. "What the hell are they doing..." I slam into one of the cars, and the whole cell open fires upon the traffic. I scream into the radio, "OPEN loving FIRE ON THOSE CARS!" I see a Helicopter come out of the sky, and a man with a rocket launcher open fires on me. Before the rocket hits I scream, "CALL THE loving ARMY!" My car flips over as the blast flips my car over the roadblock.

I'm sorry but, did Jokey even allow this? What the forget, we're not fighting the loving SAS here.

With all the crap going on I'm getting sick of moderating the thread. Swat, seriously? A battle that big? Out of nowhere? Jesus Christ, stuff like this makes me want to just lock the thread and be done with it.

Jokey why didn't you kick him out like 40 pages ago

o wait

Jokey why didn't you kick him out like 40 pages ago

o wait
Considering the situation now I shouldn't have given him another chance a while ago.

...All in favor for banishing Swat 3 from this land?

Was bored. lol.

If you want a void, you can do it. Nothing was happening anyways, so yeah.

I brought a terrorist cell in here.

Was bored. lol.

If you want a void, you can do it. Nothing was happening anyways, so yeah.

I brought a terrorist cell in here.

I think we should evict you from the roleplay, you've been stupid enough here already.

I think we should evict you from the roleplay everything, you've been stupid enough here everywhere else already.

I think we should evict you from the roleplay, you've been stupid enough here already.
*Puts hands up*

Hello Watcher Jr.

*Puts hands up*

Hello Watcher Jr.

No you're just handicapped and basically attempted to control everything large that happened in this RP, we'd do better without you.

I walk out and grab a girl named Alexandria walking, I drag her into an alley and hold a gun and brutally rape her.

*Puts hands up*

Hello Watcher Jr.
Watcher isn't the only one who hates your loving guts, Swat.

Feel the pain.

I chase the cars, and they all stop at the blockade. I look behind me, as a huge amount of squad cars come behind me. "Ah."