2012/10/29 - Blockland r1753

Author Topic: 2012/10/29 - Blockland r1753  (Read 38575 times)

Just a thought, is it possible to just emulate a different kind of chip with an intel chip virtually, then use it to run BL and have shaders?
An equivilant question:
"Can I run Windows 7 on my state-of-the-art cathode ray tube computer and hack into my 20mb hard drive from 1988 into a 1TB drive?"

In other words:
No

I can't actually do that. RTB puts a notice right where the button is soon after I start the game.

just click slightly to the left of the notice, it lets you pres the button without waiting

sorry, page2 (i need to look closer :P )

will do
I meant added by badspot, I could script that if needed aswell

Bug report: The F1 credits no longer link to the right locations.

I don't know if this a bug or not bhut for some reason whenever you play music on a music brick it skips 1 second after the song is played and then it plays normal.

Also In Fullscreen, when turn audio off by changing OpenAL to None and Put it back on by reselecting OpenAL, followed by alt-tabing to get to desktop and back to Blockland.

All of the brick sounds are all forgeted up, sometimes planting a brick is glass break and spawning is plant brick, and sounds play at random times for no reason after that.

The only way I could fix this is by Re-starting Blockland, I have re-created this glitch multiple times.

Bug report: The F1 credits no longer link to the right locations.
Whats not working?
Just clicked on all of the links and they work

Since forever, links stopped working for me and some console error appeared every time I would click a link within BL.

As mentioned in this topic, shadows in Max settings are higher quality in Tutorial game mode than in actual other game modes. See for yourself:

As mentioned in this topic, shadows in Max settings are higher quality in Tutorial game mode than in actual other game modes. See for yourself:

That's because the view distance is only 251.179.

That's because the view distance is only 251.179.
What does that mean? Do you mean like the visibility or...

What does that mean? Do you mean like the visibility or...

Shadows look better the lower your rendering distance is.

Shadows look better the lower your rendering distance is.
That's frinking cool!

So if I upgrade to windows 8 blockland will work right?

So if I upgrade to windows 8 blockland will work right?
yes

just make sure you get windows 8 pro, and not windows RT