2012/10/29 - Blockland r1753

Author Topic: 2012/10/29 - Blockland r1753  (Read 38571 times)

Isn't there a Prepper add-on?

Isn't there a Prepper add-on?

yes, it's also in Brick_Halloween, but it's disabled

I made a Renderman extension, which later worked to reintroduce the code ONLY if it didn't already exist. Luckily, it has fallen into obscurity. I wasn't sure what the public wanted of such a thing and they didn't voice it, so what I had was crap.

But the 'prepper' code isn't back this Halloween. The face texture used has never been removed, but the code using it is gone.

Shadeless textures on projectiles are not rendered as such.

Badspot

• Administrator
Since forever, links stopped working for me and some console error appeared every time I would click a link within BL.

Try actually describing the error instead of making us play 20 questions with you. 

Badspot

• Administrator
Shadeless textures on projectiles are not rendered as such.

Screenshot

I made a Renderman extension, which later worked to reintroduce the code ONLY if it didn't already exist. Luckily, it has fallen into obscurity. I wasn't sure what the public wanted of such a thing and they didn't voice it, so what I had was crap.

But the 'prepper' code isn't back this Halloween. The face texture used has never been removed, but the code using it is gone.
If your talking about it, could you please make him even more creepy somehow?

Shadows look better the lower your rendering distance is.

Holy stuff that just blew my mind.

Thank god, but I still don't really like the new server starting selection. I liked the old feature, because I could use add-on favorites.. But until they make a new one, well, it's tedious having to enable a bunch of add-ons for a server i'm starting.

I still have that extention. It's cool. The only problem is that sometimes he spawns in midair and dies of falling damage before he despawns.

I still have that extention. It's cool. The only problem is that sometimes he spawns in midair and dies of falling damage before he despawns.

Well he is supposed to spawn where the original code spawned the face... Funny.

Thank god, but I still don't really like the new server starting selection. I liked the old feature, because I could use add-on favorites.. But until they make a new one, well, it's tedious having to enable a bunch of add-ons for a server i'm starting.
Um, there is no add-on favorites by default.

Just wait for RTB to update (which is where your 'add-on favorites' is coming from anyways)

Um, there is no add-on favorites by default.

Just wait for RTB to update (which is where your 'add-on favorites' is coming from anyways)

He's probably talking about the Add-On Favorites add-on on RTB which adds "saving" in the add-on selection GUI, similar to what you have in the avatar GUI.

He's probably talking about the Add-On Favorites add-on on RTB which adds "saving" in the add-on selection GUI, similar to what you have in the avatar GUI.
Either way, it's an add-on, not a default feature.

Well he is supposed to spawn where the original code spawned the face... Funny.
Actually, he does. It's just that if the player is walking along a bridge, the face could spawn in midair, but the Face isn't borked up by gravity lol. Just make him immune to fall damage or make him fall slower (drift down to the ground) and make him immune to the onPlayerTouch -> Player -> Kill event and you'll be good.